DA Has Dropped All Charges Against Nick Diaz For Domestic Violence

@ImNotSurpisedDonks! , I agree on some points but you get carried away. IMHO, feminism is a movement that can be exploited (and is exploited) by women and men alike while working against the majority of the population. The reason it still stands is that it's hiding behind the shield of equality of men and women. If some men of power/influence didn't want feminism, is there any chance it would still gain momentum back then? I really don't think so.

@ImNotSurpisedDonks! , I agree on some points but you get carried away. IMHO, feminism is a movement that can be exploited (and is exploited) by women and men alike while working against the majority of the population. The reason it still stands is that it's hiding behind the shield of equality of men and women. If some men of power/influence didn't want feminism, is there any chance it would still gain momentum back then? I really don't think so.
No doubt. It is serving as a political tool now, just as Hillary was pushing 'feminism' to get women votes and put men and women at odds. She even pulled the feminism card on Bernie, who was a feminist long before her (a true one, one that wanted equality), when Hillary was a Goldwater Republican - they called Bernie supporters 'sexist', "BernieBros", simply to divide people and shame women in to voting for Hillary, simply because she had a vagina.

This is why I say "modern feminism", which is different than wanting equality (which women have had for ages). In the case of Argento/Bennett, they say 'let the facts come out....be gentle', but as soon as a woman accuses a man, the feminists say 'believe the woman.....fire the man, ruin his life with out a trial'. It's not currently a two way street, they are really "Female Supremacists", wanting to be treated better and to punish men, for what they perceive as male wrongs of the past and biological differences, and the worst offenders are usually men that white knight for women, hoping to score brownie points, just like the Cuck Bourdain. When he got red pilled, found out the truth, it was too late, and he could not take the cucking and hung himself.

Last edited:
Right with you but I will have to add a "but" (well they're two now but still!): I think feminism was utilized from the very beginning. I have to do more homework on this but it's not as simple as a documentary on tv would show it. Secondly, I refuse to put feminism and equality together, as the same thing. (just wanted to make my own opinion about this clear) After all, feminism is about a bunch of things, they admit it themselves. It started as being about equality between men and women and later on it mutated.

Why the fuck everybody gets sensitive and defensive when discussing feminism... Someone being entitled and hypocritical and criminal doesn't speaks on feminism, speaks on crappy human beings, there is a shit load of them everywhere and across any gender... get a fucking grip, we will now say there is equality everywhere and rape isn't real... This problems exist, rape gets downplayed a lot, with women, men and children... It's a hard thing to people deal with it and report it...
You don't go an invert values because of some sick fuck who lies and uses the system... Justice have to do his bit a go after the evidences...

How is it different than calling the cops and saying that there is a bomb in a theatre? Its not like she was mistaken, she flat out made this up to ruin his life and hopefully get him thrown in jail. It tarnished his name, ended him up thrown in jail and she had to suffer no consequences. Women will keep on levying these fake reports and ruining men's lives if there is no consequence.

I say they keep both names quiet at first, don't report the man or woman's name, and after the trail and investigation, the one that lied or did the crime is publicly known and punished. False accusers should suffer some form of punishment, and men's names should not be known until the investigation is complete.

Exactly! Both names should be kept private because even when the man's name is cleared and I bet it will be the same with nick, there will always be a suspicion of guilt with the belief there's no smoke without fire!

Surprised there are no threads on this? Did anyone really think he was guilty in the first place? Pretty shitty what a stalking ex can do to a mans reputation by just opening their mouth. Glad he can move past this and hopefully we see him fight at least one more time.

"surprised there are no threads on this?"

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Surprised there are no threads on this? Did anyone really think he was guilty in the first place? Pretty shitty what a stalking ex can do to a mans reputation by just opening their mouth. Glad he can move past this and hopefully we see him fight at least one more time.
Book an appointment with an optometrist.

My bad I looked on the first page and didn't see any nor that one, thought it would be pretty big thing, my bad homies.

edit: shit it dropped yesterday ROFL. Just seen article on main sherdog page. mods can delete this thread.

Happens to the best of us.

George-Costanza-Point-Wink-On-Seinfeld.gif

She started the #MeToo movement and was Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend. She cheated on Bourdain with a guy half his age and he killed himself a few days later after he found out.

Also, last week, it was found out Bourdain paid off a young actor, as he was suing Asia for raping him when he was a minor. She got him drunk and raped him when he was 17, but she was grooming him from the time he was 7. The kid played her son in a movie, and they kept in touch all that time and he called her mom and she called him son. Bourdain was only worth about a million but still paid the kid 380K, because he believed and loved her, and she still cheated on him. She even told Bourdain that the kid forced himself on her, almost made it out like she was raped, to manipulate Bourdain in to paying him off......the reality was the exact opposite tho, and unfortunately Bourdain found out her true colors when it was simply too late.

It was also found out that tho she accused Weinstein of raping her, she continued to have sex with him for five years. Weinstein paid all her bills, gave her a place to stay, but she turned on him to get in the spotlight. Following the MeToo movement, and ruining thousands of men's lives with just accusations, she got lots of job offers, fame and money. Thankfully, she got fired for this latest pedophilia episode tho.

Its a very complex story, but certainly very worth checking out. So many layers everywhere, an expose in the illness of modern feminism, the female mind, Hollywood, hypocrisy and blue pilled men.

That's fucked up and how she rots. What's more fucked up is this isn't getting the exposure it should bc I just heard on the news an uprore bc louie ck performed recently and all he did was jack off in front of a chick.

That's fucked up and how she rots. What's more fucked up is this isn't getting the exposure it should bc I just heard on the news an uprore bc louie ck performed recently and all he did was jack off in front of a chick.
MSM won't touch it because they pushed the MeToo movement and also push hardcore modern feminist/divisive politics. MSM is the enemy of the people. They don't even try to hide that all they want to do is destroy this country anymore.

MSM won't touch it because they pushed the MeToo movement and also push hardcore modern feminist/divisive politics. MSM is the enemy of the people. They don't even try to hide that all they want to do is destroy this country anymore.
Man that's just trash. Being a straight white Male in America means you are an evil piece of shit by default.

He better be getting the tar and feathers treatment

He’s guilty as fuck.

They were having a relationship (pictures prove that) and they got into a fight. If there was no relationship and she was just a psycho stalker there couldn’t be a domestic violence charge. Domestic violence means you have a relationship with the person ; family, roommates, lovers etc.

Even if a woman hit him first he doesn’t have a right to go apeshit on her in return and use self defense as an excuse.

Pos doing what a pos does. Fuck him.

This makes me smiles . Nick has always seemed like a dirtbag thug. I hope they lock him up for 10 years.
I wonder if when he resisted hebgot a baton to the head? Cant you just see it lmao<45><45>

Always seemed like half dirtbag excuse making punk and half decent guy. Guess the evil won out.

He was arrested in her home high with her choked out on the ground......

Dude is fucked

B1N8.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back