DA Has Dropped All Charges Against Nick Diaz For Domestic Violence

Didn't the police roughen him up before arresting him? Is he going to sue the city?

I thought this was a USADA thread

Didn't know that story

Anyway
I don't care about Any of this ,
I'll give a shiet when they book Nick Vs Lawler #2

OJ was cleared too

Gullible cunt

OJ was cleared because his legal counsel was brilliant. They turned it into a case about race. They discredited the police and got evidence into the inadmissible pile.

Diaz was cleared by the judge, not a jury and the court of public opinion

Good for him. We see here first hand how out of control this shit can get. Did you guys read the statement from the lawyer? Imagine being a judge and having to navigate other people's fucked up relationships with a straight face. Fuck me.

OJ was cleared because his legal counsel was brilliant. They turned it into a case about race. They discredited the police and got evidence into the inadmissible pile.

Diaz was cleared by the judge, not a jury and the court of public opinion

Thanks for the history lesson

I'll give a shiet when they book Nick Vs Lawler #2

Its like jones vs gus 2, it seems like such an obvious rematch to make but it just never actually happens. Ive been waiting so long to see Nick vs Robbie 2, im losing hope.

It’s pretty sad when the only decision you can win in nearly a decade is in a courtroom.

Hope he fades into obscurity, along with his fans.

Why do we still care about Nick Diaz again?

Isn't he just Nate's water boy at this point?

OJ was cleared too

Gullible cunt
Did you read the article? The victim changed the story of what happened twice and was about to a third time, and the medical records didn't add up to what she was claiming.

Don't be salty, deal with it. Diaz is innocent.

Good for him. We see here first hand how out of control this shit can get. Did you guys read the statement from the lawyer? Imagine being a judge and having to navigate other people's fucked up relationships with a straight face. Fuck me.

Yeah. This was dismissed with prejudice as well. Which means it can't be re-filed. That is about as exonerated as you can get in this situation.

Nick "I did not light that joint"

Back