D@MN Home Depot!

Oh, I should mention something even funnier. If the kid was wearing a vest and not an apron, that means he was a manager.

its a show on hbo here in the states,manager,lackey it doewsent matter. just kill that damn mutt

Well if thats that case he couldn't manage his way out of the cinder block and extension cord section. I might have to come to your store cybercoma for assistance next time...you seem compentant enough.

I'd probably just say

"fuck off, it's over there"

and point.

I have no respect.

Then you will feel the wrath of an old Korean Vet with a shovel and a pick axe.

fuck that shit...

I'll just tell you there's a korean hooker and a bottle of jack in the basement and you'll spend the rest of the day looking for the elevator while I escape.

Oh sure, everyone wants to take advantage of a Vet...although the Korean whore idea does sound good. When I was in Korea, one of the guys in my platoon and I were out one night and we could only find one whore so as he was walking up to her I hit him over the head with an empty bottle of Jack and knocked him out so I could get the whore....funniest shit ever. He had a grenade blow up in his hand a week later that took the whole thing off, I think that stopped him from stealing my C rations after that...He had a thing for the vegtable beef stew.

UPDATE:

so I dug this fucking hole in the backyard to catch this fucking annoying dog that keeps digging up my septic tank and I poured in 4 bags of QuickCrete. while I was fishing for my knife I slipped and fell into the hole and was knocked out. I woke up a few hours later and the concrete had already setup and had adheered to my ass. I ended up breaking the concrete with a rock that was in the hole and then climbed out...goddamn my hip is sore....I HATE THIS FUCKING DOG!

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
So I walk into the cinder block and extension cord section to get some adequate equipment to fix my septic tank since my goddamn hippy neighbors dog keeps digging it up and spreading shit all over my yard. They have one of those stupid little yapping dogs. I think they said once it was a Jack Daniels Terrier but I really can't remember. Anyway that little shit slinger has more goddamn energy than a greased up squirrel on amphetamines and it keeps digging up my back yard, thats how I fell in that hole and broke my hip...I was sober at the time damnmit. Anyway this little pimply kid in the orange vest looks at me all perplexed like and starts stammering, so I hit him in the head with a cinder block to help knock the words out of him. When I got home the damn police were here wanting to arrest me for assault. I was just trying to help the kid out....WTF....this is the problem with people in this country...always wanting to go to court. But I know all will be ok since Law and Order taught me that Justice prevails 50% of the time.

Thanks Cliffy for the rant.......when are you going to update your site you dried up old dickbag?

http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/index.htm

UPDATE:

so I dug this fucking hole in the backyard to catch this fucking annoying dog that keeps digging up my septic tank and I poured in 4 bags of QuickCrete. while I was fishing for my knife I slipped and fell into the hole and was knocked out. I woke up a few hours later and the concrete had already setup and had adheered to my ass. I ended up breaking the concrete with a rock that was in the hole and then climbed out...goddamn my hip is sore....I HATE THIS FUCKING DOG!
ROTFLMAO! Damnit, Kayzer, you almost made me choke on the pear I was eating. Look, just go buy some ant poison, preferably the liquid kinjd that contains arsenic. You can usually find it at teh old timer hardware stores. Mix it up with some canned dog fod adn walla, no more fuckin doe t annoy you. You dont have to use much about 1/2 teaspoon. Don't ask me how I know I am just a chemist.

Fisto, send me some more pics, especially one with you and a mullet and I will update immediately.

Originally posted by Scarface
ROTFLMAO! Damnit, Kayzer, you almost made me choke on the pear I was eating. Look, just go buy some ant poison, preferably the liquid kinjd that contains arsenic. You can usually find it at teh old timer hardware stores. Mix it up with some canned dog fod adn walla, no more fuckin doe t annoy you. You dont have to use much about 1/2 teaspoon. Don't ask me how I know I am just a chemist.

do you think that trick will work on my wife too?

Fisto, send me some more pics, especially one with you and a mullet and I will update immediately.

I've gotta figure out how to work this here KAMRA thing.....dude....ummm, gimme time you old drunk....

I am not a drunk and I do not have a drinking problem! I just find Jack Daniels more refreshing than water. get that Kamra working and I'll post those pics on my Inter-webby screen thing.

anybody else have any ideas toerh than this 'ant poison' shit?

I prefer to call that establishment Home Despot.

Their abominable treatment of garden gnomes is a matter of public record.

Free the Gnomes.

They have the worlds worst fucking wheelbarrows...I bought one from there and everytime I go to use it the goddamn tire is flat.

just get a mean ass rotweiler. That lil dog will be scared shitless

That Rott couldn't get out of the holes this fucker has dug up in my yard...it looks worse than that time those goddamn kids stole that backhoe and tore up my yard when I was passed out....from the heat...not from drinking 3 bottles of Jack Daniels....so don't assume I was drunk or anything..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back