Home Depot started selling Medieval weapons on their website

It pretty crazy that a balisong is illegal in CA but I can buy a big ass machete at home depot and walk out into the parking lot with it in my hand some silly laws here.

Honestly I was shocked that no-one else mentioned it.

That thread was some top level trolling.
Yeah and he had an AV that he claimed was him of a guy with a giant nose?

I'm guessing they are similar quality to this sword

julia-child.gif

Honestly I was shocked that no-one else mentioned it.

That thread was some top level trolling.
I've been watching "Love on the Spectrum" on Netflix and two of the guys on there have medieval sword collections that they tell their dates about.

Goes to Home Depot with wife to buy some new plants for spring.

Walks out with Sun Flowers and 23” Sarissa Phalanx Spear…

I’ll allow it.
<mma4>

So I wasn't imagining it!

"I also told her I recently been collecting Medieval weapons/armors and she told me she went to Medieval times (which I joked and told her that's for kids) , so we had this natural click and I could feel the attraction."

<{anton}>

I noticed this while buying knives and hatchets for camping. Throwing knives and swords and shit started showing up in my feed and I'm looking at it like "Home Depot?!"

A short thrusting sword is actually a good home defence option. A claymore or a battle axe is dumb. You're not going to get a good swing in a hallway.

But a shortsword gives you a huge advantage over a knife wielding attacker.

You thrust with the battle ax in the hallway, and two hand swing in the parlor.... c'mon man everyone knows that sir ;)

I noticed this while buying knives and hatchets for camping. Throwing knives and swords and shit started showing up in my feed and I'm looking at it like "Home Depot?!"

They know their customers apparently sir lol

That's the one lol

Sword's battle axes an more but the comments underneath is 🔥.

"
  • "My lawn gnome is now my loyal squire. Home Depot's Stainless Steel William Wallace Sword transformed my mundane chores in epic quests... Ask the cashier about the dragon repellent warranty."
  • "Freedom! Used this against my lord of land and no longer (have) to pay my due... for this month."
  • "Very effective against landlords. Way better investment than rent."
  • "This piece of steel saved my life when I found myself in 1300 A.D."
silver-trademark-wall-sculptures-20-901117-64_600.jpg

bronze-design-toscano-wall-sculptures-sp91348-64_600.jpg

1706399383686.jpeg

All I wanted was a Mikita sander!

Back