Cyborg Santos: "Ronda if you are busy in Dec how about April?"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Cyborg needs to stop agreeing to make 135 and then backing out and she needs to stop taking advice from the guy that thinks we're dumb enough to think he isn't managing her career anymore

Last edited:
Who the fuck cares? Even if Ronda fights Cyborg and submits her, the haters will claim that Dana paid Cyborg to take a dive. It's a lose-lose situation for Ronda.

You forgot "because she was so depleted from the weight cut."

There is no division. It's the Ronda Rousey show and the biggest challenge for her right now is against Cyborg, at either a catch weight or 145. If you are not clamoring for that fight, then don't complain about her twenty second blowouts.

Many argued that there was no 185 division and that is why Anderson was so dominant similarly the same was said for HW back in the day. Calling divisions thin or non-existent is a pretty regular thing when there is a dominant champ. Jones detractors say that for the most part he has just fought fighters at the tail end of their careers.

So basically I think your angle is trite.

Many argued that there was no 185 division and that is why Anderson was so dominant similarly the same was said for HW back in the day. Calling divisions thin or non-existent is a pretty regular thing when there is a dominant champ. Jones detractors say that for the most part he has just fought fighters at the tail end of their careers.

So basically I think your angle is trite.
Anderson fought up in weight and never fought the same opponent three times (which Rousey is tentatively scheduled to do).

WMMA is a joke, so stop wasting your time with C-Level fighting, guys.

WMMA is a joke, so stop wasting your time with C-Level fighting, guys.

You could just as easily say: "MMA is a joke, so stop wasting your time".

Lots of people do, you just have to take a peak in the boxing subforum here. And those are people posting at a primarily mma oriented site.

Luckily, most people are able to form their own opinion and watch whatever they find meaningful or entertaining.

Cyborg is so fucking annoying. Make the weight and shut the fuck up already. She will fight you if you make the weight and go through testing. We all know she will not do either of them so all she can is talk shit to stay relevant nowdayz.

Yeah, let's wait 9 months for a fucking fight.... gtfohwts

You could just as easily say: "MMA is a joke, so stop wasting your time".

Lots of people do, you just have to take a peak in the boxing subforum here. And those are people posting at a primarily mma oriented site.

Luckily, most people are able to form their own opinion and watch whatever they find meaningful or entertaining.

Sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
I'm just curious if people who watch WMMA also watch the male amateur leagues, because the skill-level is the same, only without all the Zuffa-propaganda on how great it would be.

Sorry cyborg, but if you ever get to fight rousey, it will be on her terms, not yours

Let Wanderlei Silva in a dress drop that useless muscle and get to 135, it's on you to meet the champ, not the other way around.

"Omg like just make weight"
"Honda is champ, no chasey cris"

You bunch of hormonal sissies arguing over fight politics and 5lbs.
The only thing you should care about is that they fight ASAP bc it's a badass fight we have to see. So you don't want to see it if it's not 135? Lame.

Sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings.
I'm just curious if people who watch WMMA also watch the male amateur leagues, because the skill-level is the same, only without all the Zuffa-propaganda on how great it would be.

I am (or more was, really) a fan of tennis. Womens and mens. I've been hearing that exact same argumentation since forever. It's not a wmma vs mmma thing, it's womens sports vs mens sports.

No, women aren't the athletes men are.

Yes, it's still exciting.

When you see Marion Jones running (yeah, I don't follow track and fields much any longer either...) she's not as fast as the men. But she's competing against the best she could possibly be competing against. That makes it exciting. Some male college athlete may be faster than her - but he isn't the best possible. Usain Bolt is way faster.

They should fight at 145. I don't care to see Ronda vs a half-dead Cyborg.

Funny I don't remember you going after GSP to fight Silva at 185 because you didn't want to see GSP fight a half dead Silva. Of course, I'm not going to wade through 88,000 posts just to confirm this, but yeah, I'm confident you're being more than a little disingenuous.

The only thing you should care about is that they fight ASAP bc it's a badass fight we have to see. So you don't want to see it if it's not 135? Lame.

The problem is we're not gonna see it if she doesn't make weight

This fight is never going to happen, and both sides are to blame.

Would love to see it at any weight. But are you that dense to not understand why it doesn't make sense outside of 135 in the ufc?? honestly? or just letting your emotions getting the best of you

I am (or more was, really) a fan of tennis. Womens and mens. I've been hearing that exact same argumentation since forever. It's not a wmma vs mmma thing, it's womens sports vs mens sports.

No, women aren't the athletes men are.

Yes, it's still exciting.

When you see Marion Jones running (yeah, I don't follow track and fields much any longer either...) she's not as fast as the men. But she's competing against the best she could possibly be competing against. That makes it exciting. Some male college athlete may be faster than her - but he isn't the best possible. Usain Bolt is way faster.

To me it isn't about athleticism, more about technique.

Put them in the same body, the W-tennis GOAT would be as good as the men's GOAT.

Well, talking about WMMA, the technique is so fuckin horrible, their IQ is unbevievable low. It's not that WMMA will never be good, but at the moment there is no woman in the world that deserves to be on a UFC main card, their skills are worse than the men's in the 90s.

Back