Cyborg Santos: "Ronda if you are busy in Dec how about April?"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
They should fight at 145. I don't care to see Ronda vs a half-dead Cyborg.

Agreed. Cyborg can barely make 145 as is. If Ronda wants to prove she's more than just UFC hype, she should go UP in weight and challenge the champion, like every other sport. The one with something to prove goes UP. You won't see Klitschko going down to fight Mayweather, it's stupid. Why does Ronda (or Dana, or their legions of sheep) not realize this?

How 'bout she signs a UFC contract first.

Come on guys...you're better off with the logic as Ronda should fight her for the sake of a tough opponent who isn't afraid of her.

You can't sell me or anyone on the idea that cyborg is a champ or her belt means as much as Rondas.

Dear cyborg...you can buy a house in the USA and one in brasil if you get this fight win or lose. So start cutting

Most will look at Cyborg as the GOAT in WMMA years later.

Most what? The only reason anyone not a hardhardhardcore MMA fan knows the name "Cyborg" IS BECAUSE of Ronda. Ronda also in her short career has shown dominance that put Cyroid to shame. Ronda has even showed one-punch power, something Borg has never shown. When the chips all fall in 20 years, if they never fight, the consensus is still guaranteed to be that Borg was a freakshow and Ronda was the truth.

Agreed. Cyborg can barely make 145 as is. If Ronda wants to prove she's more than just UFC hype, she should go UP in weight and challenge the champion, like every other sport. The one with something to prove goes UP. You won't see Klitschko going down to fight Mayweather, it's stupid. Why does Ronda (or Dana, or their legions of sheep) not realize this?

So you think ronda leaving the ufc to fight her in an org that has a weight class of 145 is the answer for ronda??

Good thing your not her manager lol

So you think ronda leaving the ufc to fight her in an org that has a weight class of 145 is the answer for ronda??

Good thing your not her manager lol

Where did I say anything about Ronda leaving UFC?

someone should show around the work of white knights on Sherdog, this is some kind of crazy devotion.

Yep, April 1st card. Will Ronda chicken out if Cyborg comes in a little over the limit? Lets say the fight is contracted at 135 pounds and Cyborg comes in 138 or sumchit. I don't think she cares about the title as much as the braggin rights of beating Ronda but would Rousey still take the fight.

someone should show around the work of white knights on Sherdog, this is some kind of crazy devotion.

Seriously.

Attention Sherdoggers: no matter how much you carry Ronda's water against all the big meanies that see she's just a fat girl who knows a few judo throws, SHE WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU.

Not that I understand why you'd want to in the first place. Must be desperate times for these virgins.

Would love to see it at any weight. But are you that dense to not understand why it doesn't make sense outside of 135 in the ufc?? honestly? or just letting your emotions getting the best of you

Doesn't make sense to who? You as a fan? So you only want to watch it when it most benefits the UFC from a business perspective?

I'd enjoy the fight even if the UFC made $0 from it.
So, yes I am letting MY emotions as a fan determine my thoughts and not Ronda's or Dana's.

To jump on the 135 or bust wagon is what's dense to me.

Cyborg is obviously too big for Ronda. People should stop pressuring Ronda into a fight she doesn't want.

Ronda has in the past pre UFC agreed to fight cyborg at both 140 and 145. One didn't happen because Cyborg tested positive, the other didn't because Cyborg changed her mind and said 145 only.

Doesn't make sense to who? You as a fan? So you only want to watch it when it most benefits the UFC from a business perspective?

I'd enjoy the fight even if the UFC made $0 from it.
So, yes I am letting MY emotions as a fan determine my thoughts and not Ronda's or Dana's.

To jump on the 135 or bust wagon is what's dense to me.

He didn't say it doesn't make sense to him, he said to the UFC. I agree. Of course I would watch it, but understand WHY it is not happening right now. Cyborg wants it, make the weight and it's her fight to have. Those are the simple truths behind it. UFC is not making it unless she makes the wight. same story it has been for the past three years. Instead of trying to do so, Cyborg has just bitched about.
UFC does not need this fight right now, but will certainly make it if Cyborg makes weight.

The problem is we're not gonna see it if she doesn't make weight

I don't disagree that this is probably the case. However, just because one side is refusing to do anything to make the fight happen doesn't mean I'm going to start promoting their unwillingness to do a single thing to make the fight for the fans.

Seriously.

Attention Sherdoggers: no matter how much you carry Ronda's water against all the big meanies that see she's just a fat girl who knows a few judo throws, SHE WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU.

Not that I understand why you'd want to in the first place. Must be desperate times for these virgins.

is something really amazing, I see fans of Kobe / Lebron in basketball forums, but nothing is like this, just I think grown men would not do these things, who knows.

Ronda has in the past pre UFC agreed to fight cyborg at both 140 and 145. One didn't happen because Cyborg tested positive, the other didn't because Cyborg changed her mind and said 145 only.

Cyborg much more recently has claimed to be going to 135 and keeps backing out. Ronda haters are very emotional.

Back