Cyborg Santos: "Ronda if you are busy in Dec how about April?"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
Won't happen. Ronda isn't comfortable facing girls her level.
Meanwhile Cyborg is fighting MT champions.

What makes you so sure that Cyborg is on her level?

Vegas book makers have Rousey as 3-1, 4-1 and 5-1 favorites at 135, 140 and 145. Vegas might be wrong, but more often than not they get it right.

As the old saying goes, Vegas wasn't built on winners...

LMAO @ the past steroid abuser talking about PED testing.

If Cyborg wants Ronda SO bad, why has she STILL not fought at 135? The moment she wins a fight at 135, and does so clean, there are no obstacles to Ronda-Cyborg happening.

LMAO @ the past steroid abuser talking about PED testing.

If Cyborg wants Ronda SO bad, why has she STILL not fought at 135? The moment she wins a fight at 135, and does so clean, there are no obstacles to Ronda-Cyborg happening.

Indeed.

Bragging about olympic blood testing when you ''accidentely'' use a ''diet supplement'' which has winstrol in it LOL.

Have to say her espn interview were she was going on about how she is clean and she has all the same testing as is in the ufc and how she has passed a total of 6 tests since she failed which was nearly 5 years ago made me laugh .

I say bring her in let her have tate or zingano at 140 with random testing then random out of competition testing.Then if she isnt busted or loses let her fight the champ

They should fight at 145. I don't care to see Ronda vs a half-dead Cyborg.

Yet you and a million others will still buy the PPV. This is why the UFC doesn't care about whether Cyborg is at her all time, most strong, roided up best.

Captive audience. It's a real thing.

Nah. The ronda nuthuggers will continue to hide behind the positive test or demand a depleted cyborg. It's a super fight. It's much easier for ronda to NOT cut weight and just fight at her fight night weight than Cyborg to cut a lot of weight.

If she passes the random tests and doesn't fail them then she should fight her only true challenger. Crushing Bethe's is no fun.

Face it, we all want to see them fight. If Ronda really wanted to fight her she would fight at 140. Cyborg doesn't care about the title and I doubt the Ronda does either. Just let them fight. Heavyweights can weigh in at more than 50 lbs different. Real fighters go up and down a weight class because they want to fight. In boxing, many fighters naturally go up at least 1 weight class as they get older. Mayweather, Leonard, Holyfield, Hearns all went up in weight to test themselves. Roy Jones Jr was the 160 amd 170 champ and fought the heavyweight champion. Randy Couture fought light heavyweight and heavyweight. What I'm saying is if Ronda believes she is the greatest female fighter and that she will destroy Cyborg, then why play this game. We all want to see it and so does she!

Nah. The ronda nuthuggers will continue to hide behind the positive test or demand a depleted cyborg. It's a super fight. It's much easier for ronda to NOT cut weight and just fight at her fight night weight than Cyborg to cut a lot of weight.

If she passes the random tests and doesn't fail them then she should fight her only true challenger. Crushing Bethe's is no fun.

The UFC doesn't have a 145 belt or a 145 division.

[YT]nc_LIR5ExIU[/YT]

Face it, we all want to see them fight. If Ronda really wanted to fight her she would fight at 140. Cyborg doesn't care about the title and I doubt the Ronda does either. Just let them fight. Heavyweights can weigh in at more than 50 lbs different. Real fighters go up and down a weight class because they want to fight. In boxing, many fighters naturally go up at least 1 weight class as they get older. Mayweather, Leonard, Holyfield, Hearns all went up in weight to test themselves. Roy Jones Jr was the 160 amd 170 champ and fought the heavyweight champion. Randy Couture fought light heavyweight and heavyweight. What I'm saying is if Ronda believes she is the greatest female fighter and that she will destroy Cyborg, then why play this game. We all want to see it and so does she!

Because eveheone is scared. Dana is scared. Ronda is scared. Even Cyborg is scared of cutting. They're all scared.

Over 5-10lbs they're all fussing and hiding behind an old drug test. If she passes all the new testing then fucking fight already.

The UFC doesn't have a 145 belt or a 145 division.

YT]nc_LIR5Ex[/YT]

They don't have a franklin weight division either yet Vitor got a title shot by crushing a guy at franklin weight.

It's called a super fight. Quit hiding behind lame technicalities.

You guys scared or something? Haha.

Fans - "Weight cutting is dangerous they should stop."
Fans - "Cyborg needs to fight at weight she has never made because she is a steroid abuser."

Who gives a shit? They barely have a 135 division without Ronda.

Tell ya what? On Honda' last ever fight...sure, she can smash up Cris in under a minute and retire both her career, WMMA as a whole and Cyborg. All in one night.

I'd be ok with that.

Back