Cyborg Santos: "Ronda if you are busy in Dec how about April?"

• Thread starter Bulletproof Acc
  • Start date
B

Bulletproof Acc

11013263_866267070076928_4108423764917146585_n.jpg

Just more talking. She will not fight Ronda at 135, and she definitely wont do advanced testing.

Doesn't mention the weight class, lol.

No class.

Just riding RRR's coat tails, tryna get noticed

Also she wants it in Brasil.

She'll let Wanderlei handle her tests.

Just more talking. She will not fight Ronda at 135, and she definitely wont do advanced testing.

Why not, a April date is enough time to do pretty much anything. Be it make 135 or juice hard and never get caught.

Plus shes at a age where muscle mass will decrease naturally.

Pretty much what everyone else said above....doesn't specify weight class and at this point it's just weak ass hot air. Cyborg your 15 fckin minutes are over.

Won't happen. Ronda isn't comfortable facing girls her level.
Meanwhile Cyborg is fighting MT champions.

Is she implying that Ronda isn't ''clean'' right now?

Seriously. There is nothing worse than a fighter who allready tested positive tries to bad talk one who hasn't (regarding the roids).

Just like Rothwell to Cain. So sad.

I wish, but i dont see this happening.
She has to make 135 or Ronda wont fight her.
Gonna be tough.

I still think Cyborg will eventually make weight if she thinks Ronda is close to retiring. The crazy thing is that Cyborg just gets older and less relevant as time goes on. Ronda has taken pretty much zero damage in her UFC career. Cybog has been in some scraps and put her body through PEDS. The longer they wait, the more the advantage shifts even greater to Rousey.

There is no way the UFC drops Tate when her and Rousey and Aldo/Conor is a blockbuster PPV and then they could still have Cyborg after. Plus it gives them more time to let the casuals know who she is and gives her more time to make weight. The word is she agreed to fight at 135 so guess we will see.

Santos is just trying to attach herself to Ronda's popularity at this point. The only thing she is to the world is a potential opponent for Ronda. It's all she has to talk about.

If she wants the fight, she'll shut up and make weight. I suspect she won't do that, but instead just keep running her mouth.

Won't happen. Ronda isn't comfortable facing girls her level.
Meanwhile Cyborg is fighting MT champions.

Appealing to comfort level works against you when Wanderlei-in-a-Dress resorted to taking drugs.

You think she wanted to look like an ogress just for fun? That's what people who aren't comfortable do: they don't trust their own ability to get the job done.

Back