Cutting Weight

Creation

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey what is the best way to cut 7pds for before saturday Thanks

Sauna , and dont drink water for a few hours you will drop 7lbs easily and then just re hydrate your self

No Carbs, no Starches, no Grains, only lean meats & water. Lots of Cardio & the steam room. Day of weigh in eat absolutely nothing, drink absolutely nothing, and spend the day spitting in a cup every couple minutes.

In the sauna how long would it take to lose the weight. Sould i do it fri night or sat morning

lairdog said:
No Carbs, no Starches, no Grains, only lean meats & water. Lots of Cardio & the steam room. Day of weigh in eat absolutely nothing, drink absolutely nothing, and spend the day spitting in a cup every couple minutes.

To help you spit in a cup, you can suck on starburst to draw out saliva and spit it in a bottle.

You could wear a trashbag under your clothing aka "plastics" but you didn't hear it from me if you end up on the 10 o' clock news from dehydration.

lairdog said:
No Carbs, no Starches, no Grains, only lean meats & water. Lots of Cardio & the steam room. Day of weigh in eat absolutely nothing, drink absolutely nothing.

Bingo.

Creation said:
In the sauna how long would it take to lose the weight. Sould i do it fri night or sat morning

You sound like a wrestler with a Saturday All day Tourney :wink:

use chewing tabacco to draw your spit out, it works better than anything else for that. if you keep some chew in your mouth through friday and saturday without drinking i could see you losing a few pounds right there. maybe all 7 pounds

Cut some flesh off tour body. Works for me. Vary it around a little. For example dont cut both of your balls off. Just one will do followed by a bit off the love handles and maybe a bit of an ear for good measure. But seriously what everyone else said is good advice. Seven pounds might sound like a lot but it aint too bad. Actually colonic irrigation is good too(just kidding).

cable guy said:
Cut some flesh off tour body. Works for me. Vary it around a little. For example dont cut both of your balls off. Just one will do followed by a bit off the love handles and maybe a bit of an ear for good measure. But seriously what everyone else said is good advice. Seven pounds might sound like a lot but it aint too bad. Actually colonic irrigation is good too(just kidding).

It's a good thing you threw the just kidding in there, he would have taken you serious, lol!

WoDaSuNi said:
To help you spit in a cup, you can suck on starburst to draw out saliva and spit it in a bottle.

You could wear a trashbag under your clothing aka "plastics" but you didn't hear it from me if you end up on the 10 o' clock news from dehydration.

are you joking me? He's going to die from cutting 7 pounds with a garbage bag? Don't be rediculous.

If you're hydrated you could lose 7 pounds in an hour or so in the sauna. Id suggest doing it the night before.

MASIAH said:
It's a good thing you threw the just kidding in there, he would have taken you serious, lol!
Yeah and it probably would have been a homemade effort involing a vacume cleaner and some vaseline. Imagine running into difficulty and having to call a paramedic. Then trying to tell him that you were trying to cut weight for a fight. Sure you were son, sure you were.

WoDaSuNi said:

Don't suck on the starburst, it has sugar and will be very counter productive.

7pounds? that's nothing.
I lose 10 pounds when I masturbate.

You can lose 7 pounds the night before using a sauna or steam room easily. Or you can wear a trash bag and ride a bike or run. If you do use the sauna now, you can drink a little water back in and then make sure you have hit your goal the night before and get to weigh ins early! then eat and rehydrate after weigh ins.

Creation said:
Hey what is the best way to cut 7pds for before saturday Thanks

When is the weigh-in and when is your match/fight?

scumbag said:
use chewing tabacco to draw your spit out, it works better than anything else for that. if you keep some chew in your mouth through friday and saturday without drinking i could see you losing a few pounds right there. maybe all 7 pounds

I've heard that this one is a wive's tale.

If at all possible, weigh in the day before you compete. After weigh in go carb out. Big dinner, lots of pasta, and make yourself eat dessert. If you have to weigh in day of then bring a couple protein bars with you and if time permits wash the first one down with a pint of milk.

rory_44 said:
are you joking me? He's going to die from cutting 7 pounds with a garbage bag? Don't be rediculous.

If you're hydrated you could lose 7 pounds in an hour or so in the sauna. Id suggest doing it the night before.

You will not die from sweating off 7 pounds. I have sweat off over 7 in a 2 hour period just training because of the heat adn humidity while continuing to drink water.

Laxatives work too. Make sure you don't do too much or you will be weak. next time I suggest dieting about 3 weeks out and raising your cardio workouts. That will slowly cut the weight and won't weaken you.

Back