Cutting Weight

You can cut 7 lbs of water in anywhere from 2-5 hours in a Sauna. Just dont drink anything until you make weight.

If I were doing it, I would cut down to 1-3 pounds of your desired weight the night before. Then I would drink 2 pounds of water or Gatorade before going to bed. In the morning, you will be within 2-4 pounds or so, and that weight will come off very easily. As a former NCAA D1 wrestler, I have experience in this area. The best method for cutting the weight in my experience is riding a stationary bike in a small bathroom with a space heater and a hot shower running. You should wear a plastic suit that can be purchased at most sporting goods stores. Get the room warmed up before you start. Ride the bike for 10 minutes or so until you get a good sweat going. then ride in intervals of 3 minutes, with 3 minute breaks inbetween. It really helps to have another person in there with you so you don't go stir crazy and quit early. Within 45-60 minutes or so (depending on your ability to sweat) you should loose 5-6 pounds. This is a much more time consuming way to cut weight, but how you cut the weight is very important in how you will feel when you are done.

you arent going to lose 7 in a sauna without a sauna suit (plastics) fuck spitting and all that for 7 lbs. like one guy said above, you can lose 7 working out real hard.

pro shoot said:
7pounds? that's nothing.
I lose 10 pounds when I masturbate.

Then you should change your name to Peter North. :redface:

lairdog said:
No Carbs, no Starches, no Grains, only lean meats & water. Lots of Cardio & the steam room. Day of weigh in eat absolutely nothing, drink absolutely nothing, and spend the day spitting in a cup every couple minutes.
Good advice.

lairdog said:
No Carbs, no Starches, no Grains, only lean meats & water. Lots of Cardio & the steam room. Day of weigh in eat absolutely nothing, drink absolutely nothing, and spend the day spitting in a cup every couple minutes.
I'm with this dude. Just be careful in re hydrating yourself, if you gulp or drink the water too rapidly and quickly, it can make you cramp up and go really uncomfortable. Sip the water slowly and evenly over the course of time and you feel better when you step up for comp. How comes you gotta cut weight by sat? MMA, wrestling...?

just go down to the pub and drink heavily! when u wake up the morning after u will have lost about 6lbs or so...

I'm imagining gasping sherdoggers sweating and spitting in their showers, alternatively riding exercise bikes and masturbating in their body suits...

I agree with a lot of these guys. Sauna will be your best friend, seven pounds is nothing really, you can burn it friday if you go all day. Just limit intake of liquids and food and sweat it off. Use a garbage bag or something to speed it up but I would be careful, I don't think you need it. Weigh yourself periodically, have somebody there to spot you as well. Keep in mind, it won't be a walk in the park, but it will be easier then if you had to cut like, 20 pounds.

its been said but 7lbs can easily be lost just by getting in a sauna.

Sauna is the best way to drop weight quikly

Do like Shogun did before his fight against Minotouro.

Dress up Randleman`s plastic suit and go running !

Back