Custom MMA shorts?

JoeCamel

White Belt
Reaction score
I already did a search and didn't find much.

Anyone know of any company out there that lets you make your own MMA shorts (custom logo/design)?

-Thanks.

JoeCamel said:
I already did a search and didn't find much.

Anyone know of any company out there that lets you make your own MMA shorts (custom logo/design)?

-Thanks.

I'm not positive on this, so you'll have to look into it a little more but I think www.xfgear.com might do the logos for you for a little extra cash. If I'm wrong please to correct me.

I know you could get a plain pair of vale tudo shorts and just get stuff screened onto them. For boardshort types though, I've no clue.

What do you mean boardshort?

Im not sure if tight shorts (like tapout) are vale-tudo shorts exactly. Those kind are the ones Im talking about though.

Ive been looking for some place I can get stuff screen printed, but no one seems to allow you to send your own clothing. Also, I cant find plain vale-tudo shorts.

Anymore info you think would be helpfull is great.

-Thanks.

I would talk to Paul at XFGear.com I have done some custome stuff through him before and he did an awesome job. I got a 2 rashguards done custom and I know that he can do custom on his shorts too. Talk to him, he's probably your best bet.

I was looking for someone to do a custom rashie for me. let me know if you find someone.

Ron you planning on getting into custom gear?

no, I have everything made over seas and I can't turn gear around quick enough for smaller orders. I can do customs for schools and teams.

www.SSFgear.com

I bought the black Nogi board shorts and had our gym logo embroidered on to them it looks GREAT. Chris can do it for you too I just didnt want to customize a large order at first. I'm actually ordering more tomorrow. Black Nogi are durable and look great with your gym logo. One of our guys just bought Bad Boy shorts and they ripped the first week. Nogi shorts last forever. Everyone in the gym loves um.

SSF said:
XFgear has done custom VT shorts for a couple of my fighters in the past.

www.SSFgear.com
How much did that cost for them? I would like some custom VT shorts but Can't find the color shorts I want, etc. This XFgear option interests me.

I'm also curious, would you happen to know why they do not list VT shorts on their site?

Mestizo I would just email paul, his address is the info@xfgear that is posted on the web site. That is where your going to get your answers.

Yeah, that was kind of a dumb question. I found the contact after posting before.

Mestizo said:
Yeah, that was kind of a dumb question. I found the contact after posting before.

no bro that is what we are here for:D

Back