Custom MMA shorts?

We can customize Rashguards , Vale Tudo Shorts And our loose fit fight shorts. We would take any of our standard designs and ad printing or logo to them. By the ,I do not recomend trying to screen print a blank pair of Vale tudo shorts. The printing will come off almost right away. Some people claim they can do it but screenprints can not hold up to the stretchy material. We dont use screen printing.

ok heres the problem, i dont need a ton of shorts or guards. I basically need one of each right now, with a possibility of buying more for myself in the future. My design would be simple for both, nothing to fancy(I like the more simple stuff). I have emailed the website and have yet to hear back from them, it wasnt that long ago. I was also wondering if i got shorts, could i stitch a patch on them or does it have to be basically screen printed onto the item? Right now its mostly for training with some sparring, no comps yet. SOOOOO if anyone can help me out that would be great.....I would like more of the board short type and a long sleeve guard.

THANKS.....

Nick​

As usual, XFGear and SPRAWL get my nods for custom work, Paul for the quality printing on his rashguards he puts out and SPRAWL for some top class embroidery work.

Ok. Newbie to the boards notice... heh heh.

I'm in the process of trying to start a "grassroots" MMA clothing line but can't seem to find a decent company that will make custom sprawl or VT type shorts. I've got everything else lined up (hoodies, tanks, etc.) but the shorts are giving me more than a few headaches.

I'm wanting either stock shorts that I can choose the colors and have my own label put in them or custom made shorts. Either one, would work depending on the price.

Any suggestions?

I know a couple of people on this thread mentioned XF but their site is down and no word on when it'll be back up, so I wouldn't mind looking for a back-up plan.

Thanks.

PS -- I already have a comany willing to do embroid. work and / or a dyeing technique that's guarented to not wear off.

Anyone know of a company that makes custom sized shorts. I'm a big guy and I don't fit into sprawls, or even SSFs fight short sizes. I bet there are a few others like me on this forum that would be willing to pay extra for a company to makes some, even if the turn around was slow.

As its looking now I'm gonna be in my 8 gi pants indefinitely so any weight is better than none.

Anyone know of a company that makes custom sized shorts. I'm a big guy and I don't fit into sprawls, or even SSFs fight short sizes. I bet there are a few others like me on this forum that would be willing to pay extra for a company to makes some, even if the turn around was slow.

As its looking now I'm gonna be in my 8 gi pants indefinitely so any weight is better than none.

Carlson, I understand your problem. One of the guys I'm wanting to sponsor is 6'6" and almost 280 lbs. Good luck trying to get him into a regular pair of shorts... That's another reason for me to get this business up and running. I'm willing to eat the cost of getting these shorts made for a couple of local fighters because I can make the money back at tax time (business expenses for advertising).

Thanks again, if anyone has any suggestions...

I think the easy way to solve this problem is to buy low key designed shorts and then have them redone with your logos.

Take a pair of SSFs and then have them reprinted. Now this doesn't solve your big guy problem but I had a pair of SSFs done awhile ago and they look like completely differnt shorts than they did when I got them.

If you don't like the small SSF logo cover it with a patch or something. I did mine as a comp version of SSFs product(review here with pics

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=653742

This would get you some pairs to start your fighters with until you could find a manufactor that is willing to leave all their logos off for you to resale. The SSF shorts are just made for logo work IMO

For blank/custom fight shorts contact Mike at www.ironfistmanufacturing.com I know he makes shorts for a lot of the big name companies. I think the minimum order is only 12. Lots of styles to choose from.

Then find a local screen printer to do your printing.

I believe Pain Inc. does customs for bigger sizes. XF used to before their problems. I'm looking at possibly getting some from Pain Inc. soon, since Knoxx no longer carries big guy shorts.

sorry for upping an old thread, but it's in the same boat

Would companies like this put sponsors logo's on shorts...like say if one wanted to make a pair of BJ's or Franklin's shorts that are hard/impossible to get with the sponsors on them???

ok guys i can finally do the custom mma shorts, so if you need anything do give me a shout. i am also looking for fighters to sponsor, so send me a pm if you are interested.

Back