Cung L

I'm tired of bisping bitching. Part of me hopes cung le takes him down and lays on him at the end of every round after kicking his ass on the feet for first bit of round.

probably safe enough.

i still am amazed that Rich Franklin got TKFO'd, and i doubt Bisping will get caught like that.

Normally I would think as long it goes beyond five minutes, it probably won't matter if he goes for a TD. You have a guy that hasn't fought in two years, is 42, and spends most of his time making movies. However, I've seen some people post pictures of Cung Le lately and he's in incredible shape.

Normally the guy gets bloated when he's been away for even a little bit. He admitted that his diet wasn't up to par and in some of his fights that certainly showed. Aesthetics aren't always the best way to judge whether someone will be able to push the pace in a MMA fight, but in Cung's case it's certainly an improvement.

I really hope he shows up ready because Bisping is always ready for 3, 5, hell, probably 10 rounds.

Did you even watch the Leben fight? Bisping beat him up quite handily, certainly wasn't running. Some people talk such shit!

I saw that fight. I remember how at the end Leben was literally running after Bisping with his hands down letting Bisping punch him in the face. He didn't look very phased by those devestating blows.

Bad idea for Bisping. Unless Le has declined (very possible for a guy in his 40s after a big break) this is a very bad standup matchup for Bisping. Le is more technical and has more power. Bisping can only hope to capitalize after Le gasses in the 2nd or 3rd round.

How can people take prefight hype like this seriously from Bisping? He's pretty public afterwards about everything being to hype the fight.

May be there should be a custom vBookie bet, TD or no TD :D

Gee nice, no takedowns in an MMA fight....

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

I like how foot work and movement is running..... You did see Lebens face after the fight right? Its not a Kalib Starnes fight.

I guess Cung has to go back to fighting after that atrocity "The man with the iron fists"...probably can't get a movie roll ever again thanks to Rza....what a pile of shit that was.

Bisping can definitely out-cardio Cung but I think he's going to get cracked before that can happen. The Franklin KO was one of the most brutal KOs in years.

How can people take prefight hype like this seriously from Bisping? He's pretty public afterwards about everything being to hype the fight.

i always thought it was dumb of him to let people know it was an all an act - because people would stop buying it - but maybe people just have short attention spans haha

Lol at Bisping still trying to pretend he's a contender. It's almost sad really.

Why the hell is Bisping still headlining

Didn't you ask that before?

The answer is the same: one of the surest ways to be Main/Co-main is the willingness to eat Cung Le's Spinning Back Kicks.

The same Bisping who wanted to take the Wanderlei fight to the ground and tried more than once to do so?

The same Bisping who shot in on Dan Henderson?

Bisping is getting lame with his excuses for every loss. He's a big time grappler but when he gets outgrappled he plays it off like this is kickboxing and no one should be grappling in teh UFC. Glad Wand, Vitor and Hendo wrecked him in the striking department and hopefully Cung Le shows up with half decent cardio to do the same.

The same Bisping who wanted to take the Wanderlei fight to the ground and tried more than once to do so?

The same Bisping who shot in on Dan Henderson?

Bisping is getting lame with his excuses for every loss. He's a big time grappler but when he gets outgrappled he plays it off like this is kickboxing and no one should be grappling in teh UFC. Glad Wand, Vitor and Hendo wrecked him in the striking department and hopefully Cung Le shows up with half decent cardio to do the same.
We talkin' bout the same Bisping that shot 12 takedowns on Brian Stann? lol

Bisping has a good chance of roughing Cung up in the clinch, especially if Le gasses.

He'll relentlessly shoot for TDs, no doubt. As soon as he gets hit once he'll go into wrestle mode. We saw it against Stann. Bisping was screaming and mean mugging before the fight, then he got hit, made that derp face and started wrestlefucking as hard as he can.

Bisping is primarily a striker, this is the kind of fight he wants. I have no reason to not believe him. WAR BISPING

Back