Cung L

Glad he worked that out

Bisping best chance is to mix it up but mostly the TDs and try and tire Cung out stand in the later rounds and pick him off

Reason why he's at reigns gym or whatever it's called

Im expecting Bispin to implement a Jackson-esque point n run gameplan.

if bisping does strike the only way he wins is with movement, so I cant see it being that exciting regardless.. but who knows anything can happen

I don't know why Le is so worried about Bisping takedowns. Really now, Le was a wrestler and his wresling, at least his TDD looks amazing. He never was taken to the ground in his mma fights. Bisping has no chance to take him down. But I think bisping is a better striker and will win probably 2-1 at rounds. His boxing will be too much for Le Lu.

Wolf Tickets, Sherdoggers are only now starting to see how largely mundane and unimpressive Bisping is. His striking being the most unimpressive part of his arsenal.

I'm curious to know what the impetus was for you being a fan of Bisping now.

There are only so many times you can see someone brutally KO'd before you respect them! I used to not like him due to his dirty antics. I started watching MMA right around the time when he fought Jorge Rivera. After listening to his interviews and how he was respectful to Kennedy post fight I started to like him more.

Im a big bisping fan, but I never like to hear guys say they arent going to look for a takedown in mma. Its like grappling is now viewed as a negative part of the sport

The same Bisping that tried to act all hard and pissed pre-fight against Jorge Rivera, only to be scared enough of Rivera's power to shoot 10 takedown attempts in a round and a half? Bisping would love to lay and pray, but he doesn't have the BJJ or top control for it. Brian Stann bench pressed Bisping off him, but it didn't stop Bisping from spamming takedowns the rest of the fight anyways.

10449055_301594933333154_677865117_n.jpg

levsbisping.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Cung Le:

"I'm looking to match that performance (against Rich Franklin in Macau), or take it to another level. I'm looking forward to fighting Michael Bisping. He talks a lot, but he fights good too so I'm very excited about that. I don't predict fights, but one thing I have going for me is that I believe. I believe in myself. I believe in my skills, and come August 23rd, it's on. It's on."

Michael Bisping:

"I was top 5, but I slid down a bit after that fight against Tim Kennedy. It was a bad fight. It was a bad night at the office. We all have that now and again, but I will rectify that on August 23rd. I will beat the living crap out of Cung Le. I will beat him from pillar to post. You will never see a beating like that. Trust me. I'm a man possessed. Cung Le is going down, and I'm taking the crown."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/6/24/5837392/michael-bisping-vs-cung-le-china-ufc-macau

Last edited:
Back