Cung L

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
Bisping on The MMA Hour:

"No, Cung Le isn't taking me down and I won't take him down. This fight has fireworks written all over it. That's why I'm excited for the match up. It will be a great striking battle. I'm really looking forward to main event in China and I'm going to give the people what they paid to see. I feel like I didn't live up to my words last fight and I've got a point to prove to myself and a point to prove to the paying public that you should still watch my fights and that I'm still a contender. That all starts with Cung Le. Apologies for my last fight, I was trying my best. Only one of us wanted to fight and that was me, the other one didn't want to engage. Still, it's a two horse race. Tune in on August 23 because your going to see some action for sure."

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/27/5...ingt-cung-le-no-takedowns-fireworks-macau-mma

Cung Le's reaction on Facebook:

screenshot-wwwfacebookcom2014-05-3016-00-48.png~original

What say you?? Does Bisping want to stand and bang for real or just selling Wolfslair Tickets? :icon_chee

GYI0063709175.0_standard_783.0.jpg

1465192_388281024639028_319818799_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully we get to see another Franklin tier KO from Cung.

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

I'm excited. I wasn't a fan of bisping before but I like the guy now. Even though Cung is old he's a monster in round 1. Should be exciting if Michael doesn't get finished early

I like both fighters.
Hope to see a good fight between them!

Very dumb if true...Bisping needs to wear down a superior striker with suspect endurance

Just another Bisping fight then, pillow fists.

Cung will destroy him.

Will be a boring fight either way unless Bisping gets finished/loses

Good gesture I guess but I don't like when fighters say stuff like this. Especially if it's my favorite fighter and especially if it might turn out to be a lie. Still should be a good fight though.

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

Did you even watch the Leben fight? Bisping beat him up quite handily, certainly wasn't running. Some people talk such shit!

Bisbing is lying. You can quote me on that.

His intention might truly be to stand and trade with Cung, but that's probably going to change when he gets hit. Does anyone really expect Bisping to stand with an arguably superior striker? It would be foolish of him as a professional to fight to his opponents strength, so either he believes he is a better striker or he wants to ruse Cung into skipping TDD day in his training camp. Cung might be the stronger wrestler anyway, looks like a tough fight not to go cycling in.

Bisbing is lying. You can quote me on that.

He'll stand and bang after his first takedown attempt is stuffed effortlessly, resulting in nightmarish flashbacks from the Kennedy humpfest

Cung's defensive wrestling is easily among the most underrated tools in MMA.

"No, Cung Le isn't taking me down and I won't take him down. This fight has fireworks written all over it. That's why I'm excited for the match up. It will be a great striking battle. I'm really looking forward to main event in China and I'm going to give the people what they paid to see. I feel like I didn't live up to my words last fight and I've got a point to prove to myself and a point to prove to the paying public that you should still watch my fights and that I'm still a contender. That all starts with Cung Le."

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/27/5...ingt-cung-le-no-takedowns-fireworks-macau-mma

Should be a great fight. I can't wait.

Bisping is lying or he is getting KO'd !

Bisping couldn't take Le down if he wanted to. He will get murdered on the feet too. Cung via KO round 2.

How can people take prefight hype like this seriously from Bisping? He's pretty public afterwards about everything being to hype the fight.

Back