Cung L

Haha if that's true then Bisping is getting ktfo.

Probably couldnt take Cung down even if he wanted to.

I like Bispings trashtalking, but this promise is worthless, aka that is not gonna go down like that.

Cung is also a superior wrestler.

Awesome wrestler I hope Bisping goes into the clinch with him you'll see Cung throw him down with one of his wicked San shou attacks.

Say what you want, that shit Cung Le does with the standing takedowns from the clinch are beautiful to watch.

Explosive, fast, accurate,...awesome.

TST Le will Franklin Bisping.

notlistening.gif

LOL

he is working with Munoz... expect a lot of takedowns

Bisping via TKO 4th

Couple of good shots land from Le, bisping goes for a takedown. It's just the way it is.

So how many TD attempts do you think Bisping will have in this fight?

So he wants to get knocked out? Bispings striking isn't nearly good enough.

He won't need them against Le. This is the type of fights where Bisping shines.

A hungry and motivated Bisping will be a tough opponent for the old, part-time fighter Le.

I'm sure they both have standup intentions, but this is a fight. At some point, maybe in the clinch and not a shot, one of them will break the other's balance and the fight will go to the ground.

I would actually like to see bisping use grappling this fight. He is an underrated grappler when he wants to use it and I don't see him being able to beat Cung in a strictly standup fight.

He won't need them against Le. This is the type of fights where Bisping shines.

I hope you're right old friend. I can see Bisping having a slow starting first round as usual and turning it on. I trust he will be in great shape for this fight. If that last loss didn't fire him up nothing will. That lay off didn't help either.

Doing alright?

Back