Cung L

Bisping isn't that talented of a fighter to stand with Cung Le for 3 rounds. Cung Le has dangerous one hit KO power. Bisping must plan on running for 3 rounds like he did vs Leben or he will end up on Le's highlight real...

I think its gonna go for 5 rounds.

I hope you're right old friend. I can see Bisping having a slow starting first round as usual and turning it on. I trust he will be in great shape for this fight. If that last loss didn't fire him up nothing will. That lay off didn't help either.

Doing alright?

Now that he isn't coming off a layoff he should be fine. I think he will have a speed advantage over him too my dude.

I'm good brother and yourself?

Don't see how Cung Le loses unless it's a 5 round fight or he comes with horrible gas tank (Like worse than usual)

At least he learned not to say he's going to knock the other guy out

Remember when Belcher was too technical and powerful for Bisping on the feet?
Cung is technically better on most aspects of striking, but Bisping is smart, adjust in fight and between rounds and has superior cardio.
Bisping can take this.

bisping by cardio unfortunately
WOULD love a Cung win though, but I dunno.

Bisping is primarily a striker, this is the kind of fight he wants. I have no reason to not believe him. WAR BISPING

Yeah, as soon as the fight was made I thought Cung might take it but the guy is 42 and people seem to underestimate Bisping who has the cardio to finish Cung in the later rounds.

Why do they keep headlining China cards with Cung? Hes not even Chinese. But to address the subject of this thread, Cung has very solid credentials in Greco and folkstyle wrestling and all the throws he trained for years in San Shou. If Cung wants this fight up or down, its going there.

Why do they keep headlining China cards with Cung? Hes not even Chinese. But to address the subject of this thread, Cung has very solid credentials in Greco and folkstyle wrestling and all the throws he trained for years in San Shou. If Cung wants this fight up or down, its going there.

Credentials from centuries ago.
I'm not saying Cung is a bad wrestler, his TDD has always been on point, but I don't think there's a big gap between his MMA grappling vs Bisping's, I actually give the edge to Michael, other than the Kennedy fight he always has looked solid.

Why do they keep headlining China cards with Cung? Hes not even Chinese.

This has been addressed numerous times, so we will let you learn how to catch your own fish.

This has been addressed numerous times, so we will let you learn how to catch your own fish.

Yeah Ive heard the retarded logic that Cung is a master of a martial art that has its origins in China. But im waiting to hear a good explanation. If you have one would u please share it with me. This is a forum afterall. You replied to me. You couldve just obliged and helped me out. But u chose to be a dick for what reason?

Credentials from centuries ago.
I'm not saying Cung is a bad wrestler, his TDD has always been on point, but I don't think there's a big gap between his MMA grappling vs Bisping's, I actually give the edge to Michael, other than the Kennedy fight he always has looked solid.

Maybe in other cases I can see that logic. But not in Cung's. Yes his actual wrestling creds are from a very long time ago, but after wrestling he spent years in San Shou further applying his wrestling. And then after that was AKA where he further trained wrestling at an extremely high level with Kos, Fitch, DC, etc. Cung doesnt use much wrestling in fights but id bet his TDs and TDD are extremely sharp. Bisping I give the edge in scrambling and cardio, maybe defensive wrestling, but Cung has the better TDs all day long.

what say you?? The truth or selling wolfslair tickets?

gyi0063709175.0_standard_783.0.jpg

"no, cung le isn't taking me down and i won't take him down. This fight has fireworks written all over it. That's why i'm excited for the match up. It will be a great striking battle. I'm really looking forward to main event in china and i'm going to give the people what they paid to see. I feel like i didn't live up to my words last fight and i've got a point to prove to myself and a point to prove to the paying public that you should still watch my fights and that i'm still a contender. That all starts with cung le."

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/27/5...ingt-cung-le-no-takedowns-fireworks-macau-mma
cung l

Cung Le on Facebook when he posted this article: "I have a feeling he'll try to take me down..."

I thought he was Chinese lol. I know he's not Korean or Japanese so if he's not Chinese then wtf is he??

Love me some Cung Striking but Fighting is an endurance game, so head tells me bisping by endurance.

Back