• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
gensler gives clue that ETF will be approved this NOV.

buckle up. its a wild ride while middle east explodes!

Solana clocking in at 38

Tech-Cowbell-funny-motion-TCU.gif

now I'm genuinely annoyed hyperspace locked me out of my wallet and I lost some Solana

Debating if I should make my bi-weekly purchase of BTC this week. It's been holding this sideways channel at about 34k for a week now. I just think if it's going to break one way or the other, it'll probably be down from here. I'm still not convinced that BTC doesnt still have a bigger drop in it's future come the end of the year or Q1 next year (before the halving). Especially if we enter some sort of recession.

Same boat. I really want some more to build up my BTC stack, but man....tough to buy after a 26% runup the past 30 days. I have to think we are going to get some pullback at some point.....some profit takers. It is tough not to pull the trigger on a buy though.

Same boat. I really want some more to build up my BTC stack, but man....tough to buy after a 26% runup the past 30 days. I have to think we are going to get some pullback at some point.....some profit takers. It is tough not to pull the trigger on a buy though.
FO to the MO

Prediction: SBF walks Scott free. Corruption walks. Whatever happens with Doe Kwan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back