Crypto Megathread v35 - The SEC will let me be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok 68.5 may be where I level out and go to bed.

Don't want to wake up to bad news.
Just getting out of jiu jitsu so I have a few hours to think it over

GH1kXAiWsAAqCgb

Last edited:
Crazy to think alt season hasn't even started yet. Some coins like memes pumping, another good sign as a typical pre-cursor to alt season. BEAM doing very nicely as well.

Once BTC smashes ATH (within minutes at this rate) - it either consolidates or goes into price discovery and then consolidates. Once that consolidation happens for say a week or two, hold onto your hats for the start of a real alt season.

Typical paper perspective... Careful you don't cut something with those thin ass edges...
Lol. Hey, when it climbed last time in 2021, all that value dropped and you would have made nothing. You don’t make profit if you never sell anything. I’m not saying sell everything. But not taking some profits at some point just becomes your same sized stack going up and down in value.

Lol. Hey, when it climbed last time in 2021, all that value dropped and you would have made nothing. You don’t make profit if you never sell anything. I’m not saying sell everything. But not taking some profits at some point just becomes your same sized stack going up and down in value.
You may have some wisdom despite your thin hands...

Entering the market late again, but hopefully not too late.

Reshuffling my old portfolio from last bull run, I bought heaps of vechain last bull run, and held till now.

Based on my research it seems unlikely that it'll go much beyond its ATH this bull run.

Considering swapping it all into some different positions eg. SOL, BEAM, AVAX, IMX, SUPER..

Any thoughts?

I have a few million SHIBA INU coins along with a lot of other altcoins. just seen that SHIBA has doubled in the last week after not checking my portfolio for months lol hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back