• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crypto Megathread v34 - Last Chance to Hop on Before Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually IS financial advice. If your asset hasn’t run in the last month you gotta drop it. ALGO is a dead chain.
I still got $20 of Algo on my pero wallet. It’s 21 now wooo.

I am not sure what they are really even doing theses days. Most of the news and updates are focused on the pero wallet and their folks finance defi rewards. I’m curious what their new game plan on the long run is now.

Last edited:
I still got $20 of Algo on my pero wallet. It’s 21 now wooo.

I am not sure what they are really even doing theses days. Most of the news and updates are focused on the pero wallet and their folks finance defi rewards. I’m curious what their new game plan on the long run is now.
Their plan is to curl up and die.

For those who have been here in these threads you’d remember I was a BIG ALGONAUT but upon more research I realized it just isn’t a good investment

Wasn't Algo shilled by Gensler?

So many shitcoins to buy but you gotta dump them before the bear market starts probably 3 months after halving.

Glad I finally made a good trade for once in my life. Buying all that Solana is paying off.

Steak dinner tonight!
Remember when everyone was claiming Solana was dead? lol.

I mean, I traded all of mine a while ago and I don't really regret it. Come the next bull run all alts with run, no matter what you have you money parked in. I'm still only going to buy BTC and ETH up until the bull run, and only on dips tbh.

Wasn't Algo shilled by Gensler?

So many shitcoins to buy but you gotta dump them before the bear market starts probably 3 months after halving.
Lmao bear market 3 months after halving? That’s pretty bold

diamond-hands.gif
tumblr_p98auofHnI1tcarlro1_500.gif

Debating if I should make my bi-weekly purchase of BTC this week. It's been holding this sideways channel at about 34k for a week now. I just think if it's going to break one way or the other, it'll probably be down from here. I'm still not convinced that BTC doesnt still have a bigger drop in it's future come the end of the year or Q1 next year (before the halving). Especially if we enter some sort of recession.

Debating if I should make my bi-weekly purchase of BTC this week. It's been holding this sideways channel at about 34k for a week now. I just think if it's going to break one way or the other, it'll probably be down from here. I'm still not convinced that BTC doesnt still have a bigger drop in it's future come the end of the year or Q1 next year (before the halving). Especially if we enter some sort of recession.
Idk man DCA still is key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back