Crowd Chanting "USA" last night in the main event...AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very happy to hear that last night. We need patriotism in this nation, without it were doomed.

So Americans arent allowed to be proud of their country? ...fucking hippies in this thread

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.
anyone who participates in this, or even worse-starts it, should be severely beaten in the genitals to ensure that procreation is impossible.

It isnt the Olympics. There are no anthems sung before the matches. Oh and nationalism is for weak minded queers.
You're trying too hard and you aint fooling anybody. Love it (your country) or leave it.

Hey man. It's only okay if Brits cheer for their fighters and brazilians cheer for theirs. We aren't allowed to.

How is supporting your fellow countrymen dumb?
I wouldn't say it was dumb, but I personally don't see any reason to blindly support someone, just because they happen to be born within the borders of the same patch of land I was born.

Not legit unless you get a bunch of assholes driving around in their cars afterwards with a flag hanging out their car, honking the horn

If holding human life above a piece of cloth makes me an SJW , sign me up!

4 blacks have been killled by police in Chicago in 2018

433 people have been shot killed in Chicago in 2018, 310 of those killed were blacks

Most of the shootings were done by blacks

Go figure. What a horrible country we live in. Those racist cops! Police brutality is real!

Actually the 170lb GoatSP is still GSP. Woodley isn't better and hasn't accomplished more than Georges.

, he believes there should be more respect for human life, then for a piece of cloth. If you don't believe that, you're an absolute piece of trash.

I totally agree. NOW, go look up the FBI stats on percentage of black lives lost at the hands of other blacks. NOW, look at the percentage of white lives lost at the hands of blacks. FINALLY, look at the percentage of black lives lost at the hands of whites.

Then come back here on post the answers.

I really do hope the day comes soon when America stops trying to defend the nations all of these American hating cucks come from so they are reminded how weak they are when Russia or China comes knocking on their doors to take them over...or even Germany, again...

America is the ONLY thing stopping people from trying to take over the world.

I wouldn't say it was dumb, but I personally don't see any reason to blindly support someone, just because they happen to be born within the borders of the same patch of land I was born.
this is what the dipshits in this thread dont get. its like football morons that support a team based on their location. newsflash dumbfucks-almost none of those people are from the area the team is from!

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.
Now if we could only channel that collective energy into molding world leaders, propping up puppet governments, using democracy as a disguise to steal natural resources, etc...

giphy.gif

wait...we're already doing that.

giphy.gif

Seriously, it feels good to know we can settle any debate by saying "we could turn your country in a water park overnight" and the entire planet knows it's true.

giphy.gif

Great fights last night. Tyron Woodley came through!!!

giphy.gif

I really do hope the day comes soon when America stops trying to defend the nations all of these American hating cucks come from so they are reminded how weak they are when Russia or China comes knocking on their doors to take them over...or even Germany, again...

America is the ONLY thing stopping people from trying to take over the world.
<JagsKiddingMe> <Dany07> <36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back