Crowd Chanting "USA" last night in the main event...AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always found the USA chants to be cringy, especially in a fight like this where you know most of the fan base, given the choice, would likely rather 'have a beer' with Till than Woodley.

The US media makes people think we hate each other and that most of us our divided.
It's all malarkey.
The media does it because it created chaos which causing many events that in return makes money for the media.

Though it normally takes the Olympics for us to really throw support.
If it's just a regular sporting event, it's mostly cheering for who they like.

Last edited:
America is the one country that if you support it, chant it's name, you are considered to be dumb hick. The lack of patriotism and unity is the reason everyone wants to kill each other - it was touching to see them supporting the black American guy over te white European one. After 911 was the only time I remember people being united and patriotic, then Cheney had to fuck it up by starting illegal wars.
Think about what you said for a minute--they got us all patriotic and then started illegal wars.

I kinda find the USA chants weird as hell.
Its not the Olympics or other international competition.
Only time I think its normal is in team sports.
To me its a sign that the audience has no clue of the fighters name.

It's just baffling to the rest of us, that's all, same as when your teams all get in a huddle, talk about how God is on your side and through him you can get to the endzone/throw the ball in the hoop/hit the ball with the stick, then you all put your hands in the middle and shout USA!!
It's odd, but you seem to like it so you do you, yknow ?

So chanting for the guy from your country is racist?

lmfao @ you fucking leftist snowflakes
That's what you're missing, they weren't chanting for Woodley, they had to turn it into America V England to get into it, it's a sport of individuals, if they were shouting tyrons name this thread wouldn't exist .

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.

I had the same impression. The USA chant comes across as kind of dumb most of the time, but this was the first time I can remember hearing it for a black american fighter. Maybe it happened before and I didn't see it or notice. Still a nice moment as you said.

Yes he is...in other words, he believes there should be more respect for human life, then for a piece of cloth. If you don't believe that, you're an absolute piece of trash.
So then why would he want anything to do with Nike?

Are you aware of the child labor in Indonesia?

It's just swapping one form of tribalism for another, honestly.

Yeah, I can’t wait until all of the US is like Detroit. Talk about a paradise.

At the rate that all of this SJW horseshit is ruining the planet, you shouldn't be surprised if all of Planet Earth is Detroit before the year 2090.

Countries are fucking BS. Transcend that shit, brother.

It isnt the Olympics. There are no anthems sung before the matches. Oh and nationalism is for weak minded queers.
It’s a great thing to love your country and want what is best for it, provided that doesn’t mean global neighbours suffering.

The USA chant is just an easy way to get behind a fighter, that’s all.

I was proud as hell because I've watched U.S. crowds chant against their countrymen and it pisses me off.

Other countries tend to chant for their countrymen proudly, but not here. In the U.S., they have one drop of Irish blood and all of sudden they're chanting against the American fighters, waving their Irish flags for McGregor. Not a fan of that at all.

At the rate that all of this SJW horseshit is ruining the planet, you shouldn't be surprised if all of Planet Earth is Detroit before the year 2090.
not all, the west is going that way, the ones that planned this tried many times to destroy us by inflitrating our nations and sabotaging them with marxist bullshit and this time they might do it for good, we are not united that's one of our biggest flaws and it will be our demise

America is the one country that if you support it, chant it's name, you are considered to be dumb hick. The lack of patriotism and unity is the reason everyone wants to kill each other - it was touching to see them supporting the black American guy over te white European one. After 911 was the only time I remember people being united and patriotic, then Cheney had to fuck it up by starting illegal wars.

Not only start illegal wars. The people in power (Cheney etc) enriched themselves and the people around them immensely. People were sent to war for the wrong reason and lost their lives.

Now the people who lost their loved ones and who are basically being fucked in the ass by its own country (on multiple levels) shout USA USA USA during penetration...

Detroit is experiencing a huge economic and physical development boom right now. You both sound like idiots right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back