Crowd Chanting "USA" last night in the main event...AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas crowd showing some pride in their fighter. Good action.

It isnt the Olympics. There are no anthems sung before the matches. Oh and nationalism is for weak minded queers.

r68g0.jpg

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcends race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.
Those Texas hillbillies thought the white man was the American.

Seeing the crowd cheer Woodley on was actually nice. I hope he takes some time to reflect on that support.

It isnt the Olympics. There are no anthems sung before the matches. Oh and nationalism is for weak minded queers.

woodley would take a knee if he could. war Trump 2020

Yes he is...in other words, he believes there should be more respect for human life, then for a piece of cloth. If you don't believe that, you're an absolute piece of trash.
{<jordan}

"If you don't agree with my controversial political opinion then you are an absolute piece of trash"

Gotta love how the postmodernist left spreads their 'message'

Till looked scared to death when they are started chanting USA. zero strikes thrown after the USA chants, it rocked his soul. War USA and War Woodley!

I didn’t mind it. Thought it was pretty cool for Tyron. He didn’t deserve all those boos he was getting leading up to this fight

A bunch of seemingly pricks in here that can never see a glass half full.

Till looked scared to death when they are started chanting USA. zero strikes thrown after the USA chants, it rocked his soul. War USA and War Woodley!
lol I think that is reaching a bit but there’s nothing wrong with showing your countrymen some support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back