Crowd Chanting "USA" last night in the main event...AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcend race.

Respect to both warriors, T Wood showed that he is one of the best ever at 170.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.

Last edited:
Tyron Woodley should start coming out in Apollo Creed trunks.

They are all racist still

giphy.gif

I think they were chanting it ironically. Woodley hates America

Because they thought Till was the American.

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcends race.

Till is an absolute beast, and I believe he would have better success with more aggression. Either way, he will be back with a vengeance.
Oh the irony, two wrongs dont make a right.

How did Woodley receive it? Did he acknowledge it during the event or presser? Wouldn't be his character to reflect on people seemingly supporting him...

Beautiful moment that shows loyalty/nationalism can and does often, transcends race.

Tyron is a Kaepernick supporter. Better go to the Nike outlet and get your latest SJW gear to help fight against inequality.

Woodley will make sure to alienate the majority of the people chanting by implying they're racists, and then their growing dislike will reaffirm Woodley's initial bias. Just the way she goes.

Not big on the USA chants, but it's nothing compared to crowds in Brazil and the UK. Even Canada when cheering for their fighters. Brazilian crowds won't even politely applaud the winner usually if he beats a popular Brazilian fighter.

Tyron is a Kaepernick supporter. Better go to the Nike outlet and get your latest SJW gear to help fight against inequality.

Yes he is...in other words, he believes there should be more respect for human life, then for a piece of cloth. If you don't believe that, you're an absolute piece of trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back