Cross-fit

Are there any Crossfitters that can pull 700lbs?

Are there any Crossfitters that can pull 700lbs?

Lance Mosley

Powerlifting, Personal Training
Lance has been in the sport of powerlifting since 2001 and has posted best lifts of 821 squat, 628 bench, 710 deadlift and a 2077 total in the 220lb class. Lance has owned his own training facility HardCore Fitness est. 1997 in Boca Raton, FL, where he works with a wide array of clients. He also, formed Explosive Performance Systems, in which he specializes in the training of athletes(youth, college and professional). Apart from being an RKC, he is currently using CrossFit HardCore (www.crossfithardcore.com) as a new way to train his clients.

I think Chase is Tak's alter ego now...

But once again, I find it funny that the strongest "Crossfitters" are all guys who powerlifting and olympic lifted for years and just recently started doing it.

Lance Mosley

Powerlifting, Personal Training
Lance has been in the sport of powerlifting since 2001 and has posted best lifts of 821 squat, 628 bench, 710 deadlift and a 2077 total in the 220lb class. Lance has owned his own training facility HardCore Fitness est. 1997 in Boca Raton, FL, where he works with a wide array of clients. He also, formed Explosive Performance Systems, in which he specializes in the training of athletes(youth, college and professional). Apart from being an RKC, he is currently using CrossFit HardCore (www.crossfithardcore.com) as a new way to train his clients.

It sounds like he got into CF after he got strong.

It sounds like he got into CF after he got strong.

Your question was whether there are any CrossFitters who can pull 700lbs. You didn't ask if there was anyone who could pull 700lbs after only doing CrossFit workouts.

Per capita, there aren't that many non-crossfitters that can pull 700.

*feels dirty*

Your question was whether there are any CrossFitters who can pull 700lbs. You didn't ask if there was anyone who could pull 700lbs after only doing CrossFit workouts.

Can you really classify a guy who recently starting doing CS (seemingly as a way to get in on the revenue stream from skinny fucks) as a Crossfitter?

If I move to England tomorrow will I be an Englishman? Will my teeth fall out and rot?

Can you really classify a guy who recently starting doing CS (seemingly as a way to get in on the revenue stream from skinny fucks) as a Crossfitter?

If I move to England tomorrow will I be an Englishman? Will my teeth fall out and rot?

Will you take the plane or the bus?

I would define "CrossFitter" as a person who is involved with the CrossFit fitness methodology.

Lance Mosley paid his $1000 tariff and attended the two day certification course to become a Level 1 Certified CrossFit trainer. His gym pays the $500/year affiliation fee. I would say that he is involved with the CrossFit fitness methodology.

Calling Lance Mosley a CrossFitter is like saying "he's involved with drugs." You are just trying to nitpick by saying that he is a drug dealer and not a user.

Crossfit, good. Crossfit, bad. Don't really care anymore.

Can we atleast agree that Nicole is hot?

nicole.jpg

NicoleOHSquatComp.jpg

nicolecurve.jpg

Back