Cro Cop is back!! In UFC

Man, the guy really cannot quit. And hes talked about retirement a few times and how he knows when to quit but it seems he cannot stay away. But despite visually looking in shape, in the cage he looks slow and a shadow of former self. I dont see why it would be different this time. Hope Im mistaken.

I thought Cro Cop was set in terms of money? But he's clearly continuing a career that's been finished for about 7 years now obviously for the money so I guess he got into a financial mess?

Any things possible but I doubt it. He mentioned he was set and financially secure years and years back. But he just keeps coming back because he always misses it too much and doesnt know what to do in retirement, at least he usually says something in those lines.

This is stupid. Cro Cop can't hang in the UFC. Bellator was PERFECT for him

Hell yeah, CC vs Nog 2. I'd be down to see CC vs Schuab 2, but I'm a glutton for punishment.

Rather not see him in the UFC and possibly retire.

..but if he's just gotta do it then line up AA, Big Nog, and some of the older, mid level guys that are pretty much in the same boat. Maybe Rampage and Maladnadnadoado could fight Crocop, who knows?

Hell, go ahead and resign Mark Coleman to fight Crocop. Might as well. Is Dan Severn really retired?

No.

Stay overseas and fight kickboxing and for promotions who won't give him big names. The cage does him no favors either.

this ^

i think i read somewhere he won a couple kickboxing matches etc which if he still wants to fight let him do but.. the cage MMA never seem to be his thing not sure coming back to the UFC a good idea tho the way things are going the UFC they could give him favorable match up's but..... he should retire this game as passed him by it happens
:icon_cry2

If he does make a UFC return, he should rematch Big Nog.

If he wins, then a fight with Arlovski.

And if he wins that... uhhh...

I can't vote yet. Need more info as to why he's returning and where his head's at.

is this definitely definitely confirmed?

if so... cro cop vs. nog could be a nice fight for both guys, though seeing either of them get hurt would be kinda sad now

Big Nog if he does come back. He is at that age where he probably should consider retiring though.

well i like it, plenty of names to fight and he has done well outside the UFC.

HW is so damn thin right now, I really don't mind them bringing him back, although I would have preferred them signing Kharitonov.

As interesting as the Nog rematch is, I really don't want to see either guy get hurt in the octagon again.

Give Cro Cop a lower ranked guy, someone like Black Beast. If he loses, he hangs 'em up, if he wins, they can hype up a rematch between him and Gonzaga.

I'm not opposed to a Nog rematch and Arlovski dream fight.

UFC probably offered him more.

cro cop has been competing at the highest levels for like 20 years or something, pride and competition are in his blood... i get the feeling he'd rather finish his career failing against the best than demolishing (comparative) nobodies

If the UFC resigns him they should be prosecuted for "elder abuse".

Back