Cro Cop is back!! In UFC

cro cop has been competing at the highest levels for like 20 years or something, pride and competition are in his blood... i get the feeling he'd rather finish his career failing against the best than demolishing (comparative) nobodies

I think volkov would beat Crocop

honestly, big nog wouldn't be too bad since both are well past their prime

I usually never call for a guy's retirement, but I'll make an exception in this case. I'm surprised he can still get licensed.

it's cool, but i can't believe i'm saying this, but i'd rather see some of his fights in Bellator. I think a fight with King Mo, Lashley, James Thompson, Tito, Kongo, etc would be more fun at this point than facing some of the guys that are in the UFC now.

I think volkov would beat Crocop

possibly... there are a couple of good guys on the roster, but there's nothing in it for cro cop to fight a guy like volkov or minakov... he has a short period of time to get the last few fights in and the best and most recognised guys are in the ufc, so that's where he has to go i guess

would've liked him in bellator too to be honest but if he feels motivated and good about being in the ufc then that's where i'd like to see him fight

I support this on one of three conditions. 1) He fights Mr. Eats Steak Can't Poop. 2) The UFC figures out where Ice Cold disappeared to and we have a Old Man slugfest. 3) He fights a complete and total can, wins, and then retires forever.

3rd times a charm. he knows what to expect now, he's fought enough in the UFC. there's a handful of good fights to make for him. especially with all these events.

cro cop did save some overseas shows for the UFC. he can pack an arena in europe. just keep him on those kind of cards and against big nog, arlovski, lesnar, overeem, hunt or struve.

I think he could rematch Gonzaga, Overeem and Schaub successfully.

They are all as deteriorated as he is nowadays. Would be sweet.

I can't believe I am typing this in 2015.... WAR CROCOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg..are you serious? As a fan of him since Pride..come on man!

ugh..i love CC but i fear for him

My sentiments exactly. He was doing well outside of the UFC, I really don't want to see him take more brain damage back in the UFC. Lets face it, CC just isn't elite anymore, especially in MMA, Bellator would have been at best the competition he should have been fighting, not the guys in the UFC.

Lol UFC is going full freak show

O shit, good point. I just posted my 3 Conditions to a Mirko Comeback. I now think the only way he should be cleared to fight is if he gets to welcome CM Punk to the UFC. Or he and punk have a tornado tag hell in a cell vrs mark coleman and Kevin Randleman

possibly... there are a couple of good guys on the roster, but there's nothing in it for cro cop to fight a guy like volkov or minakov... he has a short period of time to get the last few fights in and the best and most recognised guys are in the ufc, so that's where he has to go i guess

would've liked him in bellator too to be honest but if he feels motivated and good about being in the ufc then that's where i'd like to see him fight

yeah I'd prefer if he ended his career in the UFC as well but it's just painful to see crocop fight at this point his chin is gone so are his reflexes, so is some of his technique, some of his speed and some of his cardio. He might be too heavy maybe he'd be more mobile if he lost some weigh he weighs like 240+ nowadays

He should retire or fight in lower organizations but even still i cant help but get chills down my spine when that epic duran duran song starts to play,at least during his walkout with that music playing i cant help but believe he his gonna right kick hospital left kick cemetary someone :icon_neut

Back