Cro Cop is back!! In UFC

No.

Stay overseas and fight kickboxing and for promotions who won't give him big names. The cage does him no favors either.

No choice for mediocrity, his most legit opposition....

And I'm a Mirko fan

But... I don't want to see some fugaz like Schaub knocking him out again ):

Motherfuck, this is violence against the elderly and handicapped. Sorry, CroCop legend, hero, man who makes other men his bitches - with severe nerve damage and other issues which should keep him from ever fighting again. He can be a cop, promoter, movie star, not get hit in the head.

How dare you guys talk about the reigning IGF champion like this.

Mirko vs Cain: Champions Collide!

Level of competition. Simple.

UFC is desperate for names right now I guess. smh

Schaub, Gonzaga and Kongo are better than all the guys he has beaten fighting in a ring? Um, no, I think not. We need to try again here.

Sadly they are not going to give him a bunch of money to fight Ruan Potts. They are probably going to put him with someone who will hurt him really bad.

He really should just retire... But if he returns, I'd much rather see him knocked out by someone like Reem or Arlovski. Watching some chubby no name tittyboy knock Mirko out would probably make me cry. Again.

I don't want him to fight, but that's not a realistic option. Therefore:

- Ruan Potts
- Shawn Jordan
- Todd Duffee

Or similar.

he's been looking rough lately, even when winning. stiff, way worse than late in his UFC run, which says something. huge fan, bad signing. AA, since I'll still watch and hope for the best.

I respect him and don't want to see a legend get knocked out again.

Back