Cro Cop is back!! In UFC

I don't even want to watch CC in kickboxing anymore, never mind MMA.

And this is from a Pride fan who loved him back in the day.

I don't blame him for trying to make some $$$. I do fear for his long term health but - wtf - they are fighters. CC seems like an educated guy and he has gotta make up his own mind.

Super fuckin stoked but a little scared at the same time. WAR CRO COP!!!

It will be a multi-fight contract where Crocop only fight once and remains unavailable to other orgs for the rest of his life. Good for Crocop, his financial future is in good hands now.

So we finally get to extend this video:

[YT]?v=KpXalZUk_JA[/YT]

Hopefully, he fights Nogueira and the likes.

Fighting up and comers at this point...yea.

I thought Cro Cop was set in terms of money? But he's clearly continuing a career that's been finished for about 7 years now obviously for the money so I guess he got into a financial mess?

Just as a reminder: Crocop got knocked out by Frank Mir, Roy Nelson and Brendan Schaub last time he entered the UFC.

Oleksiy Oliynyk made him tap.

As a fighter Mirko has nothing to offer.

what a shitty deal

cro cop is quite bad nowadays and would have been a nice addition for bellator

but good for him

These are my thoughts as well. Bellator really would've been a better fit for him and they need the talent anyway.

On a side note, it's weird that Dana is so ruthless against someone he used to work with under the same company umbrella.

I thought Cro Cop was set in terms of money? But he's clearly continuing a career that's been finished for about 7 years now obviously for the money so I guess he got into a financial mess?

He has enough money. He just likes fighting. It's what he's done all his life.

It would be a smart match up to give Brock. It's a very winnable fight for Brock, and Cro Cop is a fairly known name. Would be nuts if CC head kicked ko'd the shit outa Brock though.

that fight could end crocops career brock would Gnp him all day with that massive size advantage, but i can't shake the feeling UFC and co only signed him so bellator couldn't

Don't like it. He has deteriorated even more since his last stint.

Sure he's set.

It's about the fighting, which he obviously loves.

He never stopped fighting, btw.

how can dana even accept him back in the ufc? he's always going on about fighters retiring when they should, and now this.
last time he was in the ufc he was very reluctant to throw kicks, i don't expect things will change.
his last stint in the octagon slightly diminished his legend, this will really take the shine off.
mark hunt will destroy him!

He has enough money. He just likes fighting. It's what he's done all his life.

He might. Who knows? No matter how much money you have you can always stand to make more and he is 40 with a family.

Back