Cro Cop is back!! In UFC

What a great way to destroy any souvenir of this guy's greatness.

Mirko is literally only showing up to his next fight for a cheque

I'm preparing myself to be very happy or very sad again...

sign a shitty HW for him to fight

or let him fight potts or big nog

anyone with ko power will kill him

Who would you like to see Mirko Filipović fight, when he returns to the UFC?

Second try.

can i just state here and now what a stud that reporter quoted in the OP is? Fucking handsome devil, one of the best people in the whole MMA industry. Probably slaughters poon.

complete coincidence that his initials are jj and he is from manchester

Nogueira rematch on 1st Croatia show & last fight for both guys would hit me in the feels.

Last time I saw him in Glory he didn't look so hot. I hope they don't feed him to some hungry young guys. UFC loves watching old guys get beat up it seems.

Just as a reminder: Crocop got knocked out by Frank Mir, Roy Nelson and Brendan Schaub last time he entered the UFC.

Oleksiy Oliynyk made him tap.

As a fighter Mirko has nothing to offer.

In all fairness, Oliynyk is a legit HW grappler, at least has become the one in recent years. Nothing to shame on.

CroCop is already fighting permanent nerve damage. I will never watch a CroCop fight again. This is Muhammed Ali career end phase bullshit.

Nogueira seems like a fitting opponent. Nelson is on the decline too so a rematch wouldn't be out of the books. Plus Schaub would also die. He's pretty terrible and hasn't evolved at all.

I like Cro Cop, but...

...come on. :(

Same as my previous answer. 'Just Retire Already'.

Nogueira seems like a fitting opponent. Nelson is on the decline too so a rematch wouldn't be out of the books. Plus Schaub would also die. He's pretty terrible and hasn't evolved at all.

Nelson has improved since their fight.
Big Nog would be acceptable

Give him someone hittable with a questionable chin; maybe Shawn Jordan. Or give him Ruan Potts.

War CroCop

Well... I heard someone say he has been looking good lately. I will not get my hopes up though, it was sad how he went out the last time.

UFC128HeavyWeight-MirkoCroC.gif

Cro Cop doesn't give a fuck that he was ko'd a few times. He's still fighting, he's just a man, but he's a fucking warrior, once he gets his dad-strength like Randy he'll beat Cain.

Back