News Cristina Ferguson Issues statement

And many posters have shot their mouths off without even reading the news stories in the OPs of threads. Unfortunately it’s become the norm in here.

Getting off the first tweet in the media is the big deal now. Like getting a witty early reply to a thread in here. It’s the devolution of what’s right and fair for quick gratification and extremely tiny amounts of personal satisfaction or glory.

Scary times indeed, nowadays the court of public opinion holds more weight than it should, and it's guilty before proven innocent.

People are quick to react with emotions instead of taking a second to look at things objectively.

Glad I stayed out of the Ferguson threads, I just hope all is well with the dude.

I believe her. The friend I have that I’ve mentioned who struggles with schizophrenia is also married. He was reluctant to get help when his first episode came on so she had to have him admitted to psych ward and went through the process of making sure he stayed there until he got help and the meds started to work. Not all schizophrenics are violent but it can be very scary to a spouse. She knew he was a great husband and dad but she was afraid to leave him alone with their kids.

the line between conspiracy theorist / flat earthers * and psychotic people is non existing basically
he probably told Eddie bravo that he thinks he has a micro chip in his leg and Eddie was like oh shit probably me too! let's get check out legs by micro chip experts who also believe in weird shit (totally not like with an MRI )

Not sure why people think Cristina Servin, aka Tony Ferguson's wife, is hot? 20190315_075913.jpg20190315_075936.jpg

I'm 100% sure we will see Tony in the octagon this year!
Let's go Ferg! Everything's gonna be ok buddy!

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy that I never had any doubts about. <BC1>

Kind of messed up everyone knows the details of their personal life. That shit sucks. We are all humans and have our own issues.

The Fergs need to be respected & given their space not have stupid ass memes and jokes made about their situation by dumb ass kids who have never been through anything in their short insignificant lives.

10/10 post

If you aren't rooting for this to work out well for their whole family (Tony, his wife, and the kid) and them to be a happy family then you are trash as a human being and go fuck yourself.

Just get this over with so we can have the LW goat back cutting fools up with his blaydes <{JustBleed}>

Im just glad Tony did not have a Chris Benoit incident with his family.

That would be horrible

Hope Tony gets his shit together with whatever that is going on his personal life and gets back in the octagon.

more payday for her. If she ruins his career she gets much less money

the line between conspiracy theorist / flat earthers * and psychotic people is non existing basically
he probably told Eddie bravo that he thinks he has a micro chip in his leg and Eddie was like oh shit probably me too! let's get check out legs by micro chip experts who also believe in weird shit (totally not like with an MRI )

totally agree. I hope Rogan brings this up on the next podcast with Eddie. Feeding into a schizophrenics paranoid delusions only makes things worse.

Back