News Cristina Ferguson Issues statement

War Ferguson! Best wishes out to him and his family.

Yes. The headlines from this have made Tony seem like a wife beater, not someone likely dealing with serious mental problems.
Yep, there is plenty of pure scum in this world looking for headlines and likes and not concerned with peoples well being

If someone is having mental issues the last thing they should be talking about is a UFC career or championship. He needs to get his head straight first.

Yes. The headlines from this have made Tony seem like a wife beater, not someone likely dealing with serious mental problems.

And many posters have shot their mouths off without even reading the news stories in the OPs of threads. Unfortunately it’s become the norm in here.

Getting off the first tweet in the media is the big deal now. Like getting a witty early reply to a thread in here. It’s the devolution of what’s right and fair for quick gratification and extremely tiny amounts of personal satisfaction or glory.

It's great that she's still supportive of his goal as being the lw champ, sometimes it takes something drastic to force someone to get help

And to all the anti vaxxers out there, Tony has not been violent she just wants him to get help.

Tony Ferguson NOT the type of guy to hit a woman or a child.

As much as I don’t like the guy, he really doesn’t seem the type of guy to hit a woman or a child. But what do we know...

Hey this probably means he hasn't lost everything and this is just another minor hurdle. Just needs to find his calm.

I read the TMZ report, if it is accurate, then it seems to me like a case of bipolar disorder with mania and psychosis.

Glad to see this.
Sounds like she's backing him and that's a good step 1 to getting his mind right.
Tony Bless.

She's looking to get him to red panty night' then divorce once the check clears.

I don't why people are surprised. It's been very clear from the moment this story broke, that he had a problem and she was trying to get him help. She never once said that he was a danger to anyone, and that she did not feel at risk. Very obviously they were trying to get him help. Possibly that help means he is sectioned.

Hopefully he gets help needed and we see him back in the cage

@BC looks like your initial thoughts were correct.. wife isn't trowing the kitchen sink at him she could have done a lot more damage if she really wanted that and really shut Tony down from everything.

Yet she chose to say he is a good husband and father and she let it be understood she doesn't want a divorce right ? just that Tony seeks/accepts help.

So the man isn't right in the head and had some sort of breakdown and it scared the family and they tried to make him see someone or go get some help and they failed so they went with the 911 calls but even those fail because Tony didn't actually hurt anyone just acting crazy (tearing the house apart with no sleep etc *if true*).

Bad situation for everyone involved. He probably needs very specific help and medication. *if the reports are all true*

@Myrddin Wild you had a more complete approach looking from every angle and not just the wife side but the more stuff comes out and like this statement she made she doesn't look like the crazy one here that is looking for a divorce and trying to take his kids and money away, she could have made it a lot worse for him but she chose to be supportive. I don't blame her for wanting a bit of space till this gets more stable who knows what the heck happened in those days, something freaked her out that they called the police and got here.

Hope the guy gets help and the situation will be managed/improved.

Last edited:
I don't trust that demon vampire.

Back