News Cristina Ferguson Issues statement

Why would she get a restraining order on her husband if he never beat her or their child? She sounds like a drama queen looking to get paid.

You're an idiot, he needs help, and she's making sure it happens.

Why would she get a restraining order on her husband if he never beat her or their child? She sounds like a drama queen looking to get paid.
Its extremely difficult to get someone to treatment if they don't want to go. There is few ways, this is one of the easier ways, if she was a terrible person she could have called the cops and said he tried to take his own life. But she didn't, this was a way to get him to treatment. Remember there was 5 police calls and she never filled one report. this was the last straw, she prob gave him an ultimatum, get help or im filing a restraining order. all speculation of course.

This comes as no surprise to anyone that isn't a braindead incel. Her story was very credible from the beginning and it never hinted at any motivation towards financial gain or permanent separation. It was obvious that Tony's wife was legitimately concerned about him and her children and just wanted things to get better.

That's not to say their relationship will survive this but at the very least it's clear Tony's wife isn't looking to be vindictive and if he can get some help, he won't be prevented from having his kids in his life.

This comes as no surprise to anyone that isn't a braindead incel. Her story was very credible from the beginning and it never hinted at any motivation towards financial gain or permanent separation. It was obvious that Tony's wife was legitimately concerned about him and her children and just wanted things to get better.

That's not to say their relationship will survive this but at the very least it's clear Tony's wife isn't looking to be vindictive and if he can get some help, he won't be prevented from having his kids in his life.
Saint Rex

Unfortunately the basement dwellers on this board are the types to blame women for all the worlds ills so they cant reach this level of insight.

Tony Ferguson NOT the type of guy to hit a woman or a child.
Tony Ferguson the type of guy to go outside and start kicking parking meters when his girl pisses him off. Tony bless

You sound like a incel looking to be a cuck

Imagine being so poor that you think a woman would marry or stay with a guy like Tony for the money. Lmao. What does he make, like 100 grand once a year?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Anyone who does not understand what is happening has not lived with a truly bi-polar loved one. This is a manic episode much like what I have seen from my spouse, who otherwise is a high-functioning person.

She said he never harmed her or the kid so why did she have to get a restraining order? She about to get paid (exactly 1/2 of Tony's shit).

Dude I'm not saying this to be a dick. I really mean it. I hope you can see the world more for what it is at some point. Every wife isn't looking for "half their man's shit". In this case although we don't know, it sure seems like she is just trying to get him help.

Why would she get a restraining order on her husband if he never beat her or their child?

Because he's been behaving erratically for a prolonged period of time. Most rational people try to distance themselves and their kids from that but I guess you do it a little differently.

It seems like Tony is either struggling with a bervoun breakdown or effects of CTE are showing.

Either way I wish him and his family the best. I can't imagine how hard this must be on all of them.

She said he never harmed her or the kid so why did she have to get a restraining order? She about to get paid (exactly 1/2 of Tony's shit).

He made her feel unsafe and clearly was in a bad state of mind. She is doing the good thing here.

Back