News Cristina Ferguson Issues statement

The6 mma

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Seems like she just wants to get him help and see him back on track. Seems like a great woman.

”Tony Ferguson is a good husband and good father to our son,” Cristina wrote in a statement to ESPN. “The current legal proceedings are a part of a process to ensure that Tony will receive the help necessary to continue being the best possible, as well as to pursue his passion and career as a UFC champion fighter. All positive well wishes are sincerely appreciated and I hope our privacy will be respected.”

Tony Ferguson NOT the type of guy to hit a woman or a child.

Came for wifey pics. :)

Left disappointed :(

All kidding aside I hope tony can get well and get back in the cage

Last edited:
Lol at the dumb fucks that were trashing his wife

I hope Tony pulls through.

All the best to him.

Warrior!

Yes. The headlines from this have made Tony seem like a wife beater, not someone likely dealing with serious mental problems.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to tell Khabib to defend or vacate when they’re both ineligible to fight

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy who is a good husband and father.

Tony bless.

Kind of messed up everyone knows the details of their personal life. That shit sucks. We are all humans and have our own issues.

The Fergs need to be respected & given their space not have stupid ass memes and jokes made about their situation by dumb ass kids who have never been through anything in their short insignificant lives.

So, has Tony had some kind of mental break down? If all those paranoid delusion stories are true it sounds like he's gone over the edge. Always been a kind of weird guy, but I never thought he had an actual mental illness.

Great everyone is alright. I hope Tony comes back with a more healthy state of mind.

She seems like a good woman who handled the situation exactly correctly for her kids, while respecting herself and her man.

Good on her.

Of course she doesn't want to ruin his career. Why derail the gravytrain.

Choo Choo!

I hope some people get to read this and calm down with the accusatory reactions.

She does sound like a good, supportive woman and for that, Tony is lucky.

Back