News Cristina Ferguson Issues statement

Kind of messed up everyone knows the details of their personal life. That shit sucks. We are all humans and have our own issues.

The Fergs need to be respected & given their space not have stupid ass memes and jokes made about their situation by dumb ass kids who have never been through anything in their short insignificant lives.
There are no rules on the internet because people don't have to answer a punch to the face for being dbags.

It's a shame what is happening.

Hoping for a positive ending to all of this. Dude is one of my all time favourite MMA fighters and I've been watching for 20 years.

One more battle for Mr Ferguson to overcome. Hoping he gets whatever help he needs ASAP

Yup, in my opinion she's the hottest babe alive right now.

Very surprised she didn't do well in the polls.
Same. I had no idea who she was before I participated in the polls but god damn she's fine.

me?

weren’t we talking olives?

If you’re very, very bored, pore through my posting history and look for me shilling for Conor

not gonna find it

enjoy the fights tomorrow, mang
i have no idea if youre a conor fan or not. it was just the first thing that popped in my head for a pizza topping!

Tony Ferguson NOT the type of guy to hit a woman or a child.
sucks i had to see shit like that all over ig sharing that hes a woman beater... and just had to keep my fingers to my self... if they read the article they would know the dude was just going crazy but didnt harm them. he threw holy water

I hope he isn't fucking with meth.

That's Julia Kelly, for those who are wondering.

2kr0Djp.png

vXUFQVH.png

QbGDlo4.png

Bzex89a.png

A4WXw9H.png

eCtVaAL.png

KqQun50.png

oDgpV3H.png

Z2PTIWD.png

00wjZ0k.jpg
tumblr_inline_oabqnn9gwC1u2s4s8_540.gif

To all the posters yesterday that accused him of being a woman beater and his wife of being a "dumb bitch" as quoted by one gronk, go play in traffic.

This is a whole load of nothing imo. Tony will be back. He’s an immense fighter

It's a bad situation, she clearly felt in danger and is right to get the child and herself away until he gets help.

I fear the worst for Tony.

Back