cris cyborg on sportscenter full video

Ronda has no say. Dana does. When it was possible, Ronda said yes. Then Cyborg was shown to be a steroid cheat who could make 135. There is literally zero correlation between Royce and Cyborg, other than steroid abuse (but Royce was caught post Hughes) and both are Brazilian.

Royce was huge in the UFC, who cares if Cyborg has regional clout, UFC is not a regional promotion.

Ronda has no say? Hahahaha she literally just hand picked Bethe and chose for the fight take place in Brazil. If she wanted cyborg dana would do it, no problem.

I've already proven cyborgs a Brazilian wmma legend, like royce is a Brazilian mma legend, there's plenty of correlation between them, but you'll keep clinging to your opinion even though you have nothing to back it up with.

The media and the fans are demanding cyborg/ronda, ronda won't be able to keep refusing the fight for long.

Ronda has no say? Hahahaha she literally just hand picked Bethe and chose for the fight take place in Brazil. If she wanted cyborg dana would do it, no problem.
She said she wanted to fight Carano, a FAR bigger and easier fight, Dana said no. You are clueless.

I've already proven cyborgs a Brazilian wmma legend, like royce is a Brazilian mma legend, there's plenty of correlation between them, but you'll keep clinging to your opinion even though you have nothing to back it up with.
Royce is an MMA legend, no boundaries. Cyborg is a regional legend. It's like arguing because GSP is a Candian legend the UFC needs to make Ronda fight some Canadian regional legend steroid cheat that no one outside Canada cares about.

The media and the fans are demanding cyborg/ronda, ronda won't be able to keep refusing the fight for long.
Are you daft? Ronda has never refused. Cyborg has literally said no twice. Ronda sells 1 million PPVs, Cyborg sells 5,000.

She said she wanted to fight Carano, a FAR bigger and easier fight, Dana said no. You are clueless.

Royce is an MMA legend, no boundaries. Cyborg is a regional legend. It's like arguing because GSP is a Candian legend the UFC needs to make Ronda fight some Canadian regional legend steroid cheat that no one outside Canada cares about.

Are you daft? Ronda has never refused. Cyborg has literally said no twice. Ronda sells 1 million PPVs, Cyborg sells 5,000.

Actually Carano's representation said no to the contract. Cyborgs currently under contract with zuffa, so there's no issue there. Not gonna comment on ronda choosing her opponent and the location they fought in? Nice duck.

So cyborgs now a regional legend? Lol first you say she's not a legend, now you flip flop and say she's a regional legend. Which is it? You'd make a good politician.

Ronda has refused to fight cyborg unless it's at 135. She's refused a catch weight at five pounds heavier tons of times.

She's almost as bad as Tito not wanting to fight chuck at this point lol.

Actually Carano's representation said no to the contract. Cyborgs currently under contract with zuffa, so there's no issue there. Not gonna comment on ronda choosing her opponent and the location they fought in? Nice duck.
Hahahahahahahahahaha, source that. Source Dana said yes to 140 or 145 and Carano said no. Please. 135 is shallow, Betche made sense, and unlike Cyborg, Betche didn't run to 145.

So cyborgs now a regional legend? Lol first you say she's not a legend, now you flip flop and say she's a regional legend. Which is it? You'd make a good politician.
I said she's not a legend, Carano is the equivalent to Royce for WMMA. You said she is in Brazil, so I conceded the point. Why argue when it does not matter? Cyborg only sold 5,000 PPV.

Ronda has refused to fight cyborg unless it's at 135. She's refused a catch weight at five pounds heavier tons of times.

Post failed drug test. You do realize Ronda accepted the fight at 145 back when 145 existed right? Why would the biggest WMMA star of all time accommodate a steroid cheat who is running from a fair fight? Either way it matters not, Dana has said no, Ronda has no say in the matter. Ronda wanted Carano, Dana said no to any fight not at 135.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, source that. Source Dana said yes to 140 or 145 and Carano said no. Please. 135 is shallow, Betche made sense, and unlike Cyborg, Betche didn't run to 145.

I said she's not a legend, Carano is the equivalent to Royce for WMMA. You said she is in Brazil, so I conceded the point. Why argue when it does not matter? Cyborg only sold 5,000 PPV.

Post failed drug test. You do realize Ronda accepted the fight at 145 back when 145 existed right? Why would the biggest WMMA star of all time accommodate a steroid cheat who is running from a fair fight? Either way it matters not, Dana has said no, Ronda has no say in the matter. Ronda wanted Carano, Dana said no to any fight not at 135.

You want me to do your homework for you?

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-gina-carano-is-the-hardest-human-being-we-ve-ever-dealt-with-092514

Here's a story I quickly googled. Carano's representation had issues with the contract and advised her against it. I admit I have no clue what weight the fight wouldve been at, but it doesn't ultimately matter cause they refused to sign. Are you ever going to admit that ronda HANDPICKED bethe and the place where they would fight? Come on man, stop ducking already.

Carano's not the wmma royce. She's wmmas ken wayne shamrock to cyborgs royce, except shammy kept fighting after getting handled by royce at UFC 1.

And nobody sells mma ppvs other than the UFC. Other than hardcore fight fans, casuals don't give a shit about mma unless it's free on tv or it's a UFC ppv. Affliction proved this point ages ago.

Ronda has no say yet she just HANDPICKED her most recent opponent and the location where the fight took place lol ok bud I want whatever you're smoking.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...dest-human-being-we-ve-ever-dealt-with-092514

Here's a story I quickly googled. Carano's representation had issues with the contract and advised her against it. I admit I have no clue what weight the fight wouldve been at, but it doesn't ultimately matter cause they refused to sign.
Please NEVER do my homework for me, you would get me an F. Weight is the whole argument, and that Ronda can get what she wants. Dana said no to anything but 135. Why is Dana doing the negotiating? If Ronda makes the decisions why is she simply not telling Dana what is happening?

Are you ever going to admit that ronda HANDPICKED bethe and the place where they would fight? Come on man, stop ducking already.
I already said she did, but the fight made sense, and Brazil is the worst place for her to pick, it did not help her.

Carano's not the wmma royce. She's wmmas ken wayne shamrock to cyborgs royce, except shammy kept fighting after getting handled by royce at UFC 1.
Sorry, Cyborg is regional.

And nobody sells mma ppvs other than the UFC. Other than hardcore fight fans, casuals don't give a shit about mma unless it's free on tv or it's a UFC ppv. Affliction proved this point ages ago.
So you think Ronda only sells 5,000 elsewhere? Cyborg is a nobody.

Ronda has no say yet she just HANDPICKED her most recent opponent and the location where the fight took place lol ok bud I want whatever you're smoking.
She said who she wanted, Dana approved it. Ronda did not decide anything, she made a suggestion, like she did with Carano, Dana decided both.

Please NEVER do my homework for me, you would get me an F. Weight is the whole argument, and that Ronda can get what she wants. Dana said no to anything but 135. Why is Dana doing the negotiating? If Ronda makes the decisions why is she simply not telling Dana what is happening?

I already said she did, but the fight made sense, and Brazil is the worst place for her to pick, it did not help her.

Sorry, Cyborg is regional.

So you think Ronda only sells 5,000 elsewhere? Cyborg is a nobody.

She said who she wanted, Dana approved it. Ronda did not decide anything, she made a suggestion, like she did with Carano, Dana decided both.

Ronda is telling dana what's happening. She's refused cyborgs request for 140 or 145 numerous times, yet she had no problem saying she'd fight carano at 145. Why did carano not sign the contract? I'm assuming it's because she knew there's no way she'd ever make 135. She missed weight at 145 numerous times.

Brazils the worst place for ronda to pick to fight? Funny, because she said in interviews she always did her best and felt luckiest in Brazil. Weird. But I'm sure you know more than ronda on the subject.

Your point is retarded. The UFC was 'regional' during royce and kens heyday. It wasn't even a real sport till it got sanctioning in 2001 or something.

Ronda would sell more than 5 thousand, but that's only because the UFC has spent millions mass marketing her to the casual audience. How were her strikeforce numbers? Without the UFC marketing machine, I doubt an affliction style ppv with her headlining would crack 50 thousand buys.

First you say ronda has NO say, then I point out she does have say and that she just used it, so now you flip flop and say "oh but she just suggested it." You change your mind more than john Kerry did on the war on terror.

Whatever you are smoking, it's the good stuff. Once Ronda got a few wins and Cyborg knew she couldn't beat her she has avoided that fight like the plague. Cyborg is not even top 5 in WMMA, and then she's also a steroid cheat, and has cheated altering weighin scales.

I didn't say anything about who was ducking who so I don't know why you are bringing that up. Your grade 1 level reading comprehension skills are on display again.

Cyborg has 1 loss in her first fight and has streamrolled everyone since... including Carano and Ceonen x2. Yet you think just because she's a FW and everyone at FW sucks, she doesn't deserve to be top5 in WMMA.

Then you have someone like Tate who has been beaten a bunch of times (4 losses IIRC) and you buy into her being a top WMMA fighter yet her best win is probably Coenen as well. Who exactly have Eye and McMann beaten to become top challengers again? Sheila Gaff? Leslie Smith?

Next thing you are going to say is Jessica Penne is p4p a better fighter than Cyborg.

Ronda is telling dana what's happening. She's refused cyborgs request for 140 or 145 numerous times, yet she had no problem saying she'd fight carano at 145. Why did carano not sign the contract? I'm assuming it's because she knew there's no way she'd ever make 135. She missed weight at 145 numerous times.
Ronda said she would fight at 145, Dana said not happening, Carano said she wanted the fight at 135. Again, Dana flat out said no to Ronda, if Ronda calls the shots how did he do that?

Brazils the worst place for ronda to pick to fight? Funny, because she said in interviews she always did her best and felt luckiest in Brazil. Weird. But I'm sure you know more than ronda on the subject.
Ok, and Bethe is her most difficult opponent ever, because Ronda said so. Just to clarify, Ronda said she wanted to give Bethe the advantage, that's why she chose Brazil
Rousey said on Kimmel's show. "I'm not afraid to let go of the hometown advantage. She's much more than a hometown advantage away from beating me."

Your point is retarded. The UFC was 'regional' during royce and kens heyday. It wasn't even a real sport till it got sanctioning in 2001 or something.
Which has what to do with the Hughes fight?

Ronda would sell more than 5 thousand, but that's only because the UFC has spent millions mass marketing her to the casual audience. How were her strikeforce numbers? Without the UFC marketing machine, I doubt an affliction style ppv with her headlining would crack 50 thousand buys.
So only 10 times more popular, is that all?

First you say ronda has NO say, then I point out she does have say and that she just used it, so now you flip flop and say "oh but she just suggested it." You change your mind more than john Kerry did on the war on terror.
No, she has no say. She can say who she wants, she has zero power to make it happen. She wanted to fight at 182 on the Jones/DC card, she did not get her way. She can ask, at the end of the day, Dana decides, not her.

I didn't say anything about who was ducking who so I don't know why you are bringing that up. Your grade 1 level reading comprehension skills are on display again.

Cyborg has 1 loss in her first fight and has streamrolled everyone since... including Carano and Ceonen x2. Yet you think just because she's a FW and everyone at FW sucks, she doesn't deserve to be top5 in WMMA.

Then you have someone like Tate who has been beaten a bunch of times (4 losses IIRC) and you buy into her being a top WMMA fighter yet her best win is probably Coenen as well. Who exactly have Eye and McMann beaten to become top challengers again? Sheila Gaff? Leslie Smith?

Next thing you are going to say is Jessica Penne is p4p a better fighter than Cyborg.
So you have never said Ronda is ducking Cyborg?

She doesn't deserve to be top 5 because I believe there are simply better girls. If she ever stops ducking 135 we will find out.

So you have never said Ronda is ducking Cyborg?

She doesn't deserve to be top 5 because I believe there are simply better girls. If she ever stops ducking 135 we will find out.

I stated the the UFC isn't in a rush to make that fight for obvious financial reasons, and I don't think I have accused her of "ducking."

Name 5 girls in WMMA that should be ranked above Cyborg, I'd love to hear it.

I stated the the UFC isn't in a rush to make that fight for obvious financial reasons, and I don't think I have accused her of "ducking."

Name 5 girls in WMMA that should be ranked above Cyborg, I'd love to hear it.

I have seen you post saying they are ducking Cyborg.

The ufc offered Cyborg the Ronda fight, she refused it. She said she wanted her first 135 fight to be against someone else. They said fine, we can do that. Cyborg wanted PPV points, UFC said no, Cyborg asked to be cut.

Ronda, Tate, Zingano, JoJed, Waterson, Gadelha, Davis, Hamasaki, Tiburcio, to name a few. I think the 135 fighters in that list would or have a better than even chance to beat Cyborg, and I think the girls under 135 are simply more skilled than Cyborg. 105 and 115 have far more skill than 135 and 145. I would not even put Ronda at #1 except she is facing decent skill and destroying them all easy.

Last edited:
Who are her so called fans? Either Ronda haters or her teammates and I don't even think all of her teammates are even her fans.

Was Chuck a heavyweight? I don't think so.

Rousey wants to fight in her own weightclass. Simple as that.

You guys are missing the point. The UFC did a 175 catch weight for hughes/royce with no belt on the line. Why not cyborg as well?

you are seriously comparing Royce Gracie to Cyborg? Royce carries so much name recognition that they didn't even have to market him, he brings his own value. To make anybody interested in Cyborg they would have a significant investment to make, one they would want to get a return on by having Cyborg stay in the UFC afterwards. If she just left because there is no weight class for her, it is a huge losing situation.

Again, can anyone answer this? hughes had no problem going up 5 PDs to fight royce, why can't ronda go up 5 PDs to fight cyborg?

giving Cyborg a catchweight would have been like letting Brock just have 320 pound catchweight fights all the time so he could stay huge and juiced up instead of dropping muscle mass, like he did, to make 265.

Again, can anyone answer this? hughes had no problem going up 5 PDs to fight royce, why can't ronda go up 5 PDs to fight cyborg?

It wasnt about Hughes the UFC needed that fight. They were struggling and Royce was a big name still.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...dest-human-being-we-ve-ever-dealt-with-092514

Here's a story I quickly googled. Carano's representation had issues with the contract and advised her against it. I admit I have no clue what weight the fight wouldve been at, but it doesn't ultimately matter cause they refused to sign. Are you ever going to admit that ronda HANDPICKED bethe and the place where they would fight? Come on man, stop ducking already.

Cyborg doesn't want the fight. Dana said Cyborg gets a title shot as soon as she makes weight. She has the muscle mass to lose, easily, but she doesn't want to do it. She puts in a huge amount of energy to STAY too big for 135 with all of her powerlifting and protein shakes.

Cyborg doesn't want the fight. Dana said Cyborg gets a title shot as soon as she makes weight. She has the muscle mass to lose, easily, but she doesn't want to do it. She puts in a huge amount of energy to STAY too big for 135 with all of her powerlifting and protein shakes.

She can't lose 10 pounds ... that's why she lost 15 while under UFC contract.

Back