cris cyborg on sportscenter full video

Cyborg isnt a pioneer, she has done more harm than good and her career is fraudulent due to her steroid use

Cyborg is a great fighter, and I understand why people like her and appreciate her individual accomplishments. But yes, when considering her influence on WMMA as a whole I also think she has done more harm than good.

The issue is not that she isn't pretty. It is that she is mannish. She has broad shoulders and a big jaw and a deep voice. If those are the results of genetics, then I apologize to her. But from the moment she got popped for using male hormones, her physique has been and will be held against her.

I believe the general public is less forgiving of females who use steroids heavily. A male who uses testosterone or a derivative will ending up looking like a bigger, stronger male. A woman who uses steroids will end up looking like a bigger, stronger male as well.

Folks around here pretend to think Dana White's comments about her resemblance to Wanderlei were meant to say she is unattractive, when it was quite clear that he meant that in his opinion she was roided to the gills.

Cyborg is a great fighter, and I understand why people like her and appreciate her individual accomplishments. But yes, when considering her influence on WMMA as a whole I also think she has done more harm than good.

The issue is not that she isn't pretty. It is that she is mannish. She has broad shoulders and a big jaw and a deep voice. If those are the results of genetics, then I apologize to her. But from the moment she got popped for using male hormones, her physique has been and will be held against her.

I believe the general public is less forgiving of females who use steroids heavily. A male who uses testosterone or a derivative will ending up looking like a bigger, stronger male. A woman who uses steroids will end up looking like a bigger, stronger male as well.

Folks around here pretend to think Dana White's comments about her resemblance to Wanderlei were meant to say she is unattractive, when it was quite clear that he meant that in his opinion she was roided to the gills.

Alot of fighters have tested positive for steroids but the difference between them and Cyborg is that for the most part, the men continue fighting. They serve their suspensions and they return to their weightclass and we all move on

The problem with Cyborg is that she keeps making a spectacle of herself instead of working on making the weightclass available to her in the ufc. While she does that, it brings to mind all the steroid use. Her unwillingness to make weight, her excuses that don't coincide with her use of PEDs

If she would make the effort to enter the division and fight, people would forget more easily

Again, can anyone answer this? hughes had no problem going up 5 PDs to fight royce, why can't ronda go up 5 PDs to fight cyborg?

I could lose 20 lbs for 4 million fuck I could lose 25 for 1 mill I don't see what the problem is . Fuck it .... DONT wanna hear about it anymore

Again, can anyone answer this? hughes had no problem going up 5 PDs to fight royce, why can't ronda go up 5 PDs to fight cyborg?

Royce is a legend and a huge name. Cyborg is nobody relative to Rousey.

It's like asking why Microsoft won't "meet in the middle" when negotiating with a local business.

Just throwing this out there, maybe its because Matt actually had respect for his opponent where as Ronda has zero for Cyborg it seems. She doesn't like her, doesn't respect her and has no desire to help her out. And yes, Ronda would be helping her out, without Ronda Cyborg is making peanuts, a fight with Ronda is the only way that woman is gonna make any real bank at this point. Ronda on the other hand has money rolling in on several fronts and doesn't need Cyborg to make money in the Octagon, she's getting paid big regardless. I know I for one wouldn't come up in weight to make a fight with someone I didn't respect who is a known cheater all because she can't make my weight.

Once again she has never said this was why and it might very well not be but its a theory

So Cyborg was on Sportscenter entirely based on being a possible rival for Rousey? I wonder whether she even sends Rousey a thank you card.

The whole narrative on national media this week has been how crappy her opponents have been and how much longer people will continue to watch her against sub oar opponents and rematches. So I think even casuals are getting antsy for her to be challenged

Just throwing this out there, maybe its because Matt actually had respect for his opponent where as Ronda has zero for Cyborg it seems. She doesn't like her, doesn't respect her and has no desire to help her out. And yes, Ronda would be helping her out, without Ronda Cyborg is making peanuts, a fight with Ronda is the only way that woman is gonna make any real bank at this point. Ronda on the other hand has money rolling in on several fronts and doesn't need Cyborg to make money in the Octagon, she's getting paid big regardless. I know I for one wouldn't come up in weight to make a fight with someone I didn't respect who is a known cheater all because she can't make my weight.

Once again she has never said this was why and it might very well not be but its a theory

Have you read matts book? He doesn't like royce and he doesn't like the Gracie's lol. Interesting theory tho, I could see ronda not wanting cyborg to make money off ktfoing her and then going back to invicta.

Cyborgs the Brazilian wmma pioneer. Royce is the Brazilian mma pioneer (unless you count rickson over him).

Hughes, a real champ, had no problem going up 5 measly pounds and fighting a guy who was on a 1 fight contract with no belt on the line.

Ronda's just scared.

Yeah she was so scared that she was set to fight her in SF (@ 145, btw). You and the other pea brains who spread that bullsh1t need to pull your head out of your rectal cavity and get a grip on reality.

Cyborgs the Brazilian wmma pioneer. Royce is the Brazilian mma pioneer (unless you count rickson over him).

Hughes, a real champ, had no problem going up 5 measly pounds and fighting a guy who was on a 1 fight contract with no belt on the line.

Ronda's just scared.

As soon as Cyborg wins 11 UFC fights like Royce did I am sure Dana will make it happen.

Gracie is a legend and one of the most recognizable names in all of MMA. He was a UFC fighter and won 11 times in the Octagon.

What does Cyborg have in common with him? She's a nobody. Zero fights. Many have no clue who she is, she only sold 5kppv in Invicta.

The whole narrative on national media this week has been how crappy her opponents have been and how much longer people will continue to watch her against sub oar opponents and rematches. So I think even casuals are getting antsy for her to be challenged

She just had her biggest PPV ever. Keep reaching.

Keep drinking the koolade.

Cyborgs not barnett. One failed test shouldn't wreck all of her accomplishments. Look at Anderson. He's still regarded as one of the pfp greatest, or do you want to strip his achievements from him as well?

Could you please list all of Cyborgs accomplishments please. You know, for us new guys.....

Keep drinking the koolade.

Cyborgs not barnett. One failed test shouldn't wreck all of her accomplishments. Look at Anderson. He's still regarded as one of the pfp greatest, or do you want to strip his achievements from him as well?

I am sorry WHAT accomplishments?

Its been answered several times already.
UFC does catch weight fights between 2 weight classes that exist in the UFC.
If the one weight class does not exist in the UFC no catch weight.
Understand?

As soon as Cyborg wins 11 UFC fights like Royce did I am sure Dana will make it happen.

Like Royce said.. "This is MY house! I built it!".
Its not like the UFC was founded by Royce's family or anything.

Back