cris cyborg on sportscenter full video

Keep drinking the koolade.

Cyborgs not barnett. One failed test shouldn't wreck all of her accomplishments. Look at Anderson. He's still regarded as one of the pfp greatest, or do you want to strip his achievements from him as well?

Do you seriously think they took steroids only once and got caught, and I'm on the Kool aid? Bitch please, one failed test is like spotting one cockroach, so yes her accomplishments are all tainted, she is no pioneer, just another cheat.

tumblr_mibaliErLP1rnt3nko1_250.gif

"Do it for the fans, Ronda!"- Cris Cyborg

"Drop to 135 for the fans then, Cris!" -Me

It's not easy to fucking drop weight you fucking noob. Cris has always had trouble making weight and you think it's that easy. lol.

Do you seriously think they took steroids only once and got caught, and I'm on the Kool aid? Bitch please, one failed test is like spotting one cockroach, so yes her accomplishments are all tainted, she is no pioneer, just another cheat.

Good lord you must hate a great deal of fighters and athletes.

Do you have a dartboard with the face of Lance Armstrong on it ?.

It's not easy to fucking drop weight you fucking noob. Cris has always had trouble making weight and you think it's that easy. lol.

Not easy for Rousey to put on 10 pounds of lean body mass to equal Cris's size either, especially if she does it cleanly.

They're different sizes (Cyborg could make 135 as easily as Rousey if that wasn't the case). There's got to be some combination of one losing and the other gaining lean mass to make the fight happen.

But they're not sisters, they don't owe each anything, and likely don't even like each other. So neither is in any mood to change their weight for the other. Pretty easy to understand, really.

GSP wanted a year to put on 15 pounds of lean mass to compete against Anderson. I suspect it'd take Rousey longer than that to gain the lean mass to fight Cyborg at 145.

The other option is either Cyborg drained at 135, or Rousey bloated or undersized at 145. Neither of those would be entertaining. So one or both have to change their lean mass.

Tell that to Okami, Alves and Lombard.

"Trouble making weight." No one's telling her to miracuously get down to 135 the night before weigh-ins - she's had 3 fucking years now to be working on it, the UFC has paid for nutritionists etc., and all she's done is piss and moan.

Good lord you must hate a great deal of fighters and athletes.

Do you have a dartboard with the face of Lance Armstrong on it ?.

I don't hate any fighter. The fact is, if you test positive, it puts your career under scrutiny

You guys are missing the point. The UFC did a 175 catch weight for hughes/royce with no belt on the line. Why not cyborg as well?

Because it makes the worst business sense ever. Ronda is a cash cow who can sell a million PPVs.

Cyborg is a steroid cheat who looks like a man and who can't even sell 5 thousand PPVs.

1,000,000 >>>>>>>>> 5,000

Can you see the difference between those numbers? The risk is not worth the reward. Furthermore, all Cyborg has to do is shed some muscle and make 135 and she gets a TS. LMAO, she works out all day everyday to make sure she CAN'T make 135.

You're an idiot. The UFC did a catch weight bout at 175 between the champ matt hughes and royce Gracie. Why can't they do the same for cyborg? If you're worried about ronda losing, well, Who cares if she loses at a higher weight class, it doesn't change the fact she is still a world beater at 135, which cyborg clearly can't make.

calm.jpg

Back