cris cyborg on sportscenter full video

lets make one thing clear. Those are some of the worst sports center announcers i have ever seen in my life... Just terrible. Also Cyborg has cleaned her division out as well... She does not fight in the ufc i see no reason why Ronda should chase her up in weight class makes no sense. Cut the weight or SHUT IT. Theres no 145 division if they have a catch weight fight the belt doesn't change hands if she beats Ronda, it just makes no sense at all.

If Dana and Ronda watch this they will be

You're an idiot. The UFC did a catch weight bout at 175 between the champ matt hughes and royce Gracie. Why can't they do the same for cyborg? If you're worried about ronda losing, well, Who cares if she loses at a higher weight class, it doesn't change the fact she is still a world beater at 135, which cyborg clearly can't make.

So Cyborg was on Sportscenter entirely based on being a possible rival for Rousey? I wonder whether she even sends Rousey a thank you card.

Funny how she acts like its impossible for her to lose 10 whole pounds and move down a weight class.

Longer Cyborg procrastinates, the more the odds move in Rondas favor.

She is literally pissing away the prime of her career and a huge payday because she is too stubborn to lose a little bit of weight.

She must have some absolute idiots in her camp if they haven't convinced her to drop a weight class by now.

George lockhart was game to help her get her weight down and she instead makes excuses and doesn't commit to the compromise dana made with her.

What a joke.

Tito-Ortiz-UFC-148-Pre-Press-9081.jpg

You're an idiot. The UFC did a catch weight bout at 175 between the champ matt hughes and royce Gracie. Why can't they do the same for cyborg? If you're worried about ronda losing, well, Who cares if she loses at a higher weight class, it doesn't change the fact she is still a world beater at 135, which cyborg clearly can't make.

Is there a 170 weight class in the UFC? Is there a 185 weight class in the UFC? If the answer to both is yes, then a catchweight makes some sense. If you cant understand the difference in situations, you need to think harder and post less.

This is the Luke Thomas argument regurgitated. His argument is essentially that the belt doesn't matter (he's said exactly that). He also argues "who cares if there is no 145, just let Cyborg play outside the rules and do catch-weights with people until her career is over" in a division that doesn't even exist. That is ridiculous and as much as I like Luke (I listen to him every week), he's just flat wrong. At some point the sport part has to factor in.

A Cyborg/Rousey fight probably will happen, and it will probably happen at 140 or even 145, but if it does it will be a swan song fight for Rousey as she leaves the division behind and takes on Cyborg in a retirement fight.

You guys are missing the point. The UFC did a 175 catch weight for hughes/royce with no belt on the line. Why not cyborg as well?

Cyborg isnt Royce, stop being silly

lets make one thing clear. Those are some of the worst sports center announcers i have ever seen in my life... Just terrible. Also Cyborg has cleaned her division out as well... She does not fight in the ufc i see no reason why Ronda should chase her up in weight class makes no sense. Cut the weight or SHUT IT. Theres no 145 division if they have a catch weight fight the belt doesn't change hands if she beats Ronda, it just makes no sense at all.

What I can't stand about these interviewers is how they ask Cyborg all these complex questions when they know damned well (or at least they should) that her English skills are poor at best. When they're interviewing someone like that, they should ask more basic questions with keywords that the other person can clearly understand and respond to. It's common sense. I honestly don't understand how these people were hired by SportsCenter or even still have jobs there, for that matter.

Cyborgs the Brazilian wmma pioneer. Royce is the Brazilian mma pioneer (unless you count rickson over him).

Hughes, a real champ, had no problem going up 5 measly pounds and fighting a guy who was on a 1 fight contract with no belt on the line.

Ronda's just scared.

Cyborgs the Brazilian wmma pioneer. Royce is the Brazilian mma pioneer (unless you count rickson over him).

Hughes, a real champ, had no problem going up 5 measly pounds and fighting a guy who was on a 1 fight contract with no belt on the line.

Ronda's just scared.

Cyborg isnt a pioneer, she has done more harm than good and her career is fraudulent due to her steroid use

Cyborg beats her at 145
Ronda wins at 135
I don't know who wins at 140 - but it's likely to never happen.

Cyborg isnt a pioneer, she has done more harm than good and her career is fraudulent due to her steroid use

Keep drinking the koolade.

Cyborgs not barnett. One failed test shouldn't wreck all of her accomplishments. Look at Anderson. He's still regarded as one of the pfp greatest, or do you want to strip his achievements from him as well?

I love her almost as much as I love Bethe.

So hot.

That muffler probably smells like protein powder and pure success.

makes me think of

Melvin88 said:
No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

Ronda wins at any weight, but a fight outside the 135 division is just pointless now. Maybe when Ronda is ready to retire...

Ronda's just scared.

Seems hypocritical to me

Back