cris cyborg on sportscenter full video

aCBbYn2.gif

"Do it for the fans, Ronda!"- Cris Cyborg

"Drop to 135 for the fans then, Cris!" -Me

lets make one thing clear. Those are some of the worst sports center announcers i have ever seen in my life... Just terrible. Also Cyborg has cleaned her division out as well... She does not fight in the ufc i see no reason why Ronda should chase her up in weight class makes no sense. Cut the weight or SHUT IT. Theres no 145 division if they have a catch weight fight the belt doesn't change hands if she beats Ronda, it just makes no sense at all.

If Dana and Ronda watch this they will be like :

wait-im-confused-you-want-me-to-do-what-thumb.jpg

I love her almost as much as I love Bethe.

So hot.

That muffler probably smells like protein powder and pure success.

Nothing in the Ufc make any sense this days, so make the fight for us true mma fans ;)
140 should be ok

Jeezus her voice is deeper than ever.

she has to be a transgender, honestly

ronda via armbar

she weddy

Funny how she acts like its impossible for her to lose 10 whole pounds and move down a weight class.

Longer Cyborg procrastinates, the more the odds move in Rondas favor.

She is literally pissing away the prime of her career and a huge payday because she is too stubborn to lose a little bit of weight.

She must have some absolute idiots in her camp if they haven't convinced her to drop a weight class by now.

George lockhart was game to help her get her weight down and she instead makes excuses and doesn't commit to the compromise dana made with her.

What a joke.

Back