Media Cowboy didn’t get PPV points

I feel the same, all these folks deserve more but, what's the proper alternative? If guys sign the contract? Sincerely I feel both sides have understandable motivations. Fighters love money and the house never loses.

Most all pro fighters end up beaten and somewhat poor unless they really do extremely well. Idk if that's a dana or zuffa or wme thing. Fighting by nature, is exploitative.
Very true.

Cowboy is an idiot

Made no money, did not negotiate at all

Laughing at himself that he lost

Pathetic

Khabib was right that this guy is mentally weak
No business acumen. Reminds me of Robbie Lawler. They won't say shit now. But when there broke they'll complain about not getting paid. Only yourself to blame.

There was a post on this months before the fight that he wasnt getting PPV, its not new news

Cowboy isn't the guy that sold all the PPVs. So why should he get PPV points? Just for participation? Ha!

i dont believe you.

dana, Joe roga, ncaa commision or whatever their Name is, said that he broke his nose etc

conor haters are pathetic
Conor garglers are even more pathetic that they dont believe Cerrone saying that he didnt suffer any break, youd think he would know better than everyone .
Bloody sook cos conors ' never seen before' shoulder strikes werent as cool as you thought

There was a post on this months before the fight that he wasnt getting PPV, its not new news

Its now confirmed directly from Cowboy.

There were GANGS of threads and posts about how Cerrone was having a red panty night and making millions. I told countless people on here we have no reason to believe that was the case.

Donald was paid embarrassingly bad for co-headlining one of the biggest PPV events of recent years.

The UFC pays most of these guys peanuts to get brain damage. For any of you who complain about fighters insisting on better pay - fighters have absolutely no advocacy and the UFC will toss you aside the minute they are done with you. The current rule is "kiss the ring or else" and most play along out of fear.

The handful of fighters that have any bit of leverage are wise for using it.

SAS exposed Rogan and Dana with this episode, in my opinion. They were willing to let others push the “broken orbital/bone” lie and then tried to tried to play the “indignant” honor card. They knew nothing was broken on Cowboy but had to sell that he was majorly fucked up to cover for the shitty performance.
Cerrone is essentially the Mexican day laborer of UFC fighters, I’m sure his willingness to take short fights at a disadvantage for relatively low pay is a nightmare to the other fighters on the roster during negotiations and a blessing to UFC ownership.

Last edited:
It was either that or no chance in fighting the main man. Got destroyed and made next to nothing. Atleast he took a chance .... Most of us are so busy being sheeps that we forget that ppl who take risk have most potential to do great things. Only thing I hold against Cerrone is that he looked unprepared .... Though you have to respect him for taking the fight.

This was supposed to be his going away RPN. Sad

Eh he doesn’t give a shit by the way he’s talked after the fight and never did

so neither do I

The ufc has been setting this up for years. Cerrone gets CTE from fighting in the ufc. The ufc use his mental state from the CTE to get him to sign for peanuts. 4D chess

Did he at least get some used fight shorts from one of the female fighters?

Or maybe a one month pass to Jessica Penne's fans only page.

why would cowboy get ppv points? has he ever sold ppv? is he a belt holder? is he even a top contender? If you give cowboy ppv points youre stealing from Conor.

What's shitty is that Cowboy will now be remembered by most as that guy Conor beat in 30 seconds.
What's shitty is that he went in there determined to avoid his advantages and became that guy who got wrecked in 30 seconds or so..

$200K sounds right.

Why should someone get paid extra to fight Conor?

It's not like it's a titleshot.

Guys, don't be retarded.

None of you have any shred of proof that all Cowboy actually made was 200 k.

He likely made more than that by a factor of at least 3.

I'm not talking about points, that's not the only way to make extra money above the reported base pay.

I'm talking about an undisclosed clause in Cowboy's contract. It's also very likely that McGregor stipulated that these clauses remain private.

No offense, but he’s not worth any PPVP. He’s a journeyman gatekeeper. He’s lucky to make $200k in reality. I hope he was smart enough to have made more off that fight.

Back