Media Cowboy didn’t get PPV points

What am I missing? Where is the tacit confirmation that he did not get PPV points?

EDIT: Apparently, ya had to click the thing and have a Tweeter account to see it.

Last edited:
Donald is a lackey. He does what he’s told like a pleb.

giphy.gif

There's no way his red panty night was a flat 200k. His regular rate is already over 150k. When did he get the rest of the money and what was it for? He also got a new 6 fight contract when he signed to fight Conor. I wonder what those terms were?

He got WAY more then disclosed .... If it was public how much he made , then even more people would realize the fight was a farce ....

What am I missing? Where is the tacit confirmation that he did not get PPV points?
Here he is a few hours ago saying he didn't get PPV points https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/donald-cerrone-i-didnt-get-ppv-money-for-conor-mcgregor-fight/

Here he is last May saying the exact same damn thing - that Conor opponents don't tend to get PPV points https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentr...-of-a-big-payday-for-fighting-conor-mcgregor/

My guess? Like he said last May, he got a bigger pay day than usual - more than the reported $200k - but not millions in points. And my other guess is that we'll all never know for sure.

Wasn't it rumored that Conor didn't want other people on his cards getting points?

So Cowboy signed a contract that he was happy with, but people on here are upset... Why are people concerned with what others agree to make on a fight and are happy with?

Bunch of drama queens who have zero clue how businesses operate and how businesses have expenses.

Cowboy is an idiot

Made no money, did not negotiate at all

Laughing at himself that he lost

Pathetic

Khabib was right that this guy is mentally weak

Really? He has enough money to last his lifetime. I do think its a sign of maturity to then just dont care about it anymore. He is imo not the type of guy dreaming of a private jet...etc. Much healthier view of life. Grounded,

I actually sorta like Donald's chances against Khabib more than Conor's

Nate Diaz criticized Cowboy a few years ago for this type of shit, essentially calling him a dumbass for always being there for the company but not asking for what he's worth. Nate Diaz and Khabib managed to get their worth, while Eddie Alvarez who despite being the one with the belt managed to get much less than Diaz (even Conor made fun of Eddie for getting low balled by the UFC and suckered into accepting much less) but at least it looks like he did better than Cerrone.

Last edited:
Cowboy is an idiot

Made no money, did not negotiate at all

Laughing at himself that he lost

Pathetic

Khabib was right that this guy is mentally weak

I'm sure he gives a shit about the opinion of some armchair tryhard.

EDIT: Apparently, ya had to click the thing and have a Tweeter account to see it.

He said he got a flat rate and not a cut of the PPV.

I don't think that means $200k is all he got though, he probably signed a fee for the fight agreement like $500k or something.

Back