Media Cowboy didn’t get PPV points

You have to work on your comedic timing - in your own mind you are killing it but it didn't read.

I'm not arguing total pay, reading comprehension. This is specifically about his official purse, which is not up for debate. He has 200k, compared with 500k for Mendes and 500k for the first Diaz fight, and 2,000,000 in the Diaz rematch.

He demonstrably was paid less official pay, by an enormous sum. We know from litigation with his management, Diaz was also paid out further on the rematch, so that shouldn't affect Donald's ability to get a better official purse.

He was paid peanuts.

Lmao this guy probaly thinks OJ was innocent because he was acquitted.

you are a dumbass! If you think he didn’t get paid any extra behind closed doors

embarrassing

Allotey is not even a top 150 guy and he still made 100k Dollars.

Cerrone is an UFC fighter aka the PREMIUM LEAGUE & A LEGEND (according to dana Joe Rogan etc.) and he fought MMAs BIGGEST NAME!!!!

200.000 Dollars aint shit

I said when the fight was made that cowboy would not get ppv points. Thats the reason the ufc chose him because he just accepts anything. He may have got extra behind closed doors but not the millions that people were reporting.

I doubt he even made over 600k before taxes.

Cowboys a yes man, no shame in it as im sure the ufc have looked after him all these years

Why he didn't hold out for points is beyond me not like Conor had other semi big names easier options...

you are a dumbass! If you think he didn’t get paid any extra behind closed doors

What difference would it make? Are you saying Mendes and Diaz didn't get a bonus? We know for a fact Diaz did since his management company sued him.

Cowboy was paid hundreds of thousands less then Mendes and Diaz fighting Conor, and he was paid 10x less then Diaz rematch.

He got paid PEANUTS.

What difference would it make? Are you saying Mendes and Diaz didn't get a bonus? We know for a fact Diaz did since his management company sued him.

Cowboy was paid hundreds of thousands less then Mendes and Diaz fighting Conor, and he was paid 10x less then Diaz rematch.

He got paid PEANUTS.

And according to you OJ was innocent cause he was acquitted!!!
Lmao dumbass!

He didnt earn shit against Mcgregor too. Bad for cowboy and really stupid of him

At some point you gotta stop blaming the institution and start putting the blame on poor management and fighters. Personally, most fans should've accepted this years ago.

This is very common in the business world. I know people in my line of work that own similar businesses to myself and the undervalue their worth all the time.

Back