Media Cowboy didn’t get PPV points

Why would he get PPV points?!? He's never been a draw

No broken nose or orbital that would explain quitting after a few shoulder strikes.

i dont believe you.

dana, Joe roga, ncaa commision or whatever their Name is, said that he broke his nose etc

conor haters are pathetic

True

his reported show money vs Cerrone was extremely low for year 2020 and with UFC seemingly always in need of stars and Conor’s slow playing, I thought hed get more contracted show money

trust me … im the biggest conor fan here.

he is popular, but his popularity is super super overrated.

Conor gave him a little something sweet. It's all business after all.

they only have to release the minimal amount they paid him.

all you can guess is that it was something over than what is posted you never know by how much.

200k for 40 seconds of standing still is a good payday.

This isn't a criticism of Cowboy, he's blessed us with plenty of wars but that was one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen.

People should be instantly banned for bashing Donald. :rolleyes:

It's like a fairy tale in here. We know the UFC's past years financials. We know the bonuses are pretty small around 5-10k and they barely ever happen. He got paid 200k to show and 200k to win, he didn't win. But at least he got a new contract worth more per fight.

The UFC is pathetic.

You can just ask for a dick pic dude
You don’t have to take it easy on me.
Hang on... You have s thumb shaped dick?
Mate... I'm so sorry, that sounds awful.
#justyou

Really? He has enough money to last his lifetime. I do think its a sign of maturity to then just dont care about it anymore. He is imo not the type of guy dreaming of a private jet...etc. Much healthier view of life. Grounded,
Agreed

Sure is disheartening hearing how awesome fighters like Cerrone who have given us so many awesome fights still being paid peanuts.

<{danayeah}>
I feel the same, all these folks deserve more but, what's the proper alternative? If guys sign the contract? Sincerely I feel both sides have understandable motivations. Fighters love money and the house never loses.

Most all pro fighters end up beaten and somewhat poor unless they really do extremely well. Idk if that's a dana or zuffa or wme thing. Fighting by nature, is exploitative.

200k for 40 seconds of standing still is a good payday.

This isn't a criticism of Cowboy, he's blessed us with plenty of wars but that was one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen.
you arent accounting for training camp costs, taxes, etc...

Notice Dana and Joe likely both knew Cowboys injuries were no where as bad as originally discussed, but they didn’t clarify while arguing with SAS. We all know why.

Cowboy is an idiot

Made no money, did not negotiate at all

Laughing at himself that he lost

Pathetic

Khabib was right that this guy is mentally weak
He may have not gotten ppv points but who is to say he didnt get a bonus for taking the fight?

Back