Media Cowboy didn’t get PPV points

Cowboy is an idiot

Made no money, did not negotiate at all

Laughing at himself that he lost

Pathetic

Khabib was right that this guy is mentally weak
Lol, it's been well known mental toughness has been Cowboy's greatest flaw since long before Khabib came around.

Cowboy is an idiot

Pathetic

On top of that, made no effort to use his newfound recognition to self promote after the fight.

Cowboy is an idiot

Pathetic

actually, it was Stephen A. who said it first.
Then the MMA community flipped about it.
Khabib says it and they all agree. Lmao

i dont believe you.

dana, Joe roga, ncaa commision or whatever their Name is, said that he broke his nose etc

conor haters are pathetic
I'm not a conor hater.
Well, cowboy himself said that they were not broken. He should know best if his own nose was broken or not.
I don't know if there's any medical report out there that confirms it, dana and rogan would say anything that fits their narrative.

I'm not a conor hater.
Well, cowboy himself said that they were not broken. He should know best if his own nose was broken or not.
I don't know if there's any medical report out there that confirms it, dana and rogan would say anything that fits their narrative.

i can explain it … deep in my heart i know that they are lying, but somehow i always believe them.

i dont know ... maybe its the way they talk lol.

I'm not talking about points, that's not the only way to make extra money above the reported base pay.
I'm talking about an undisclosed clause in Cowboy's contract. It's also very likely that McGregor stipulated that these clauses remain private.

You're pulling this right out of your ass.

Chad Mendes and Nate Diaz were both paid a flat 500k for fighting Conor in non-title fights. In their rematch, Diaz was paid $2,000,000. These are all official purses and not up for dispute.

Cowboy was paid 1/10th of what Diaz got, and hundreds of thousands less then Mendes. Cowboy is flat out saying he didn't make big money, we have no reason to call him a liar.

The UFC will pay you peanuts unless you advocate for yourself. Flat out.

Unbelievable for cowboy. Bad manager

Whatever he got paid was too much for his "performance"

You're pulling this right out of your ass.

Chad Mendes and Nate Diaz were both paid a flat 500k for fighting Conor in non-title fights. In their rematch, Diaz was paid $2,000,000. These are all official purses and not up for dispute.

Cowboy was paid 1/10th of what Diaz got, and hundreds of thousands less then Mendes. Cowboy is flat out saying he didn't make big money, we have no reason to call him a liar.

The UFC will pay you peanuts unless you advocate for yourself. Flat out.

Mendes and Mcgregor were both paid a flat $500k.

Cowboy said he got a flat fee, not that he got $200k flat. He probably agreed up front not to have any share of the PPV in exchange for a flat fee on signing the fight agreement and then his $200/200.

No one's made less than $500k fighting Conor since Mendes. Cowboy knows how much this fight is worth and Dana is buddies with him, I'm sure he got taken of.

Mendes and Mcgregor were both paid a flat $500k.

I'm glad you agree with me ...

Cowboy said he got a flat fee, not that he got $200k flat. He probably agreed up front not to have any share of the PPV in exchange for a flat fee on signing the fight agreement and then his $200/200.

We can only guess. What we know as fact is he got an enormously smaller verified, official purse compared to Nate Diaz and Chad Mendes. Nate literally had 10x the guaranteed purse. In all cases, there can and is likely additional pay.

No one's made less than $500k fighting Conor since Mendes. Cowboy knows how much this fight is worth and Dana is buddies with him, I'm sure he got taken of.

You are pulling this right out of your ass.

What we know, indisputable facts, Cowboy got peanuts in official purse compared to everyone else. You can do mental gymnastics on making up a reason why, but the likely answer is he was willing to take the fight for peanuts.

Cowboy is an idiot

Pathetic

Well actually no one outside the UFC and Donald himself really know what he made of didn't make. So making these kind of pronouncements just marks you as a biased idiot. But we already knew that.

We can only guess. What we know as fact is he got an enormously smaller verified, official purse compared to Nate Diaz and Chad Mendes. Nate literally had 10x the guaranteed purse. In all cases, there can and is likely additional pay.

You are pulling this right out of your ass.

What we know, indisputable facts, Cowboy got peanuts in official purse compared to everyone else. You can do mental gymnastics on making up a reason why, but the likely answer is he was willing to take the fight for peanuts.

Yep we'll probably never know the real number.

Pulling it out my ass? The disclosed pay for everyone else from Mendes until now has been $500k minimum.

If he really took it for 200k all in he needs to fire his management.

Cowboy is an idiot

Pathetic

Hitto buddy you’re cancerous. Smile more. :)

Yep we'll probably never know the real number.

Pulling it out my ass? The disclosed pay for everyone else from Mendes until now has been $500k minimum.

If he really took it for 200k all in he needs to fire his management.

Mendes 500k
Diaz 500k
Diaz 2,000,000
Cowboy 200k

Those are the facts and its not up for debate. We know from litigation Nate had with his former managers, he was also paid PPV points. Cowboy has publicly confirmed he did not receive PPV points, and specifically said he has no idea why people think he made a lot of money.

It is factually true Cowboy is making substantially less then everyone else in his guaranteed purse. He was paid PEANUTS for this fight.

Mendes 500k
Diaz 500k
Diaz 2,000,000
Cowboy 200k

Those are the facts and its not up for debate. We know from litigation Nate had with his former managers, he was also paid PPV points. Cowboy has publicly confirmed he did not receive PPV points, and specifically said he has no idea why people think he made a lot of money.

It is factually true Cowboy is making substantially less then everyone else in his guaranteed purse. He was paid PEANUTS for this fight.

Cowboy could be lying to divert attention from the fact it could’ve been a dive.
Could be an agreement between Dana and him, secretly.

Cowboy could be lying to divert attention from the fact it could’ve been a dive.
Could be an agreement between Dana and him, secretly.

This is pants on head stupid.

Cowboy was paid hundreds of thousands less in his official purse then Mendes and Diaz, and literally 10x less then Diaz in the rematch.

He took this fight for peanuts because that is how the UFC treats fighters unless they stand up for themselves.

This is pants on head stupid.

Cowboy was paid hundreds of thousands less in his official purse then Mendes and Diaz, and literally 10x less then Diaz in the rematch.

He took this fight for peanuts because that is how the UFC treats fighters unless they stand up for themselves.

first off my post was meant to be comical.

secondly, you don’t know what exactly he was paid. You just don’t, and to act like you do just proves how STUPID AF YOU ARE.

Being the ultimate company man he probably took home a huge bonus for the dive

He didn’t need ppv points because he got that bonus before the fight, he got paid to not fight back.

first off my post was meant to be comical.

secondly, you don’t know what exactly he was paid. You just don’t, and to act like you do just proves how STUPID AF YOU ARE.

You have to work on your comedic timing - in your own mind you are killing it but it didn't read.

I'm not arguing total pay, reading comprehension. This is specifically about his official purse, which is not up for debate. He has 200k, compared with 500k for Mendes and 500k for the first Diaz fight, and 2,000,000 in the Diaz rematch.

He demonstrably was paid less official pay, by an enormous sum. We know from litigation with his management, Diaz was also paid out further on the rematch, so that shouldn't affect Donald's ability to get a better official purse.

He was paid peanuts.

You have to work on your comedic timing - in your own mind you are killing it but it didn't read.

I'm not arguing total pay, reading comprehension. This is specifically about his official purse, which is not up for debate. He has 200k, compared with 500k for Mendes and 500k for the first Diaz fight, and 2,000,000 in the Diaz rematch.

He demonstrably was paid less official pay, by an enormous sum. We know from litigation with his management, Diaz was also paid out further on the rematch, so that shouldn't affect Donald's ability to get a better official purse.

He was paid peanuts.

he fought MMAs biggest Name any got 200.000 Dollars … emberassing

Back