Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

Hahahhahahahahahashshahaha

rogaine is gonna have a hard time banging an answer on his war keyboard

also dive. Just like i said. There is no way that thigh fractured or even hurt Cerrone. Or the shoulder strikes. It was a shit spectacle, but we all knew this on fight week judging by Cerrone’s candor

Dude's nose was bleeding with the shoulder strikes though. Let's ignore visuals ...

Joe Rogan told me that his face was broken.

tenor.gif

Canibus is a legend, his creativity and skill as an artist will ultimately last the test of time.

LL was a commercial success, but his pop shit records won't hold up in the long run.

Canibus may have lost a few battles but he'll come out on top.

Canibus was hot in 98 and forgotten about by 2000.

LL's classics still get play 30+ years later. SiriusXM even gave him his own channel.

Canibus went at the crown and got beheaded. LL wasn't even in prime form anymore in the late 90's and still crushed him like a bug.

So Stephen A. Smith was right the whole time?...you lost in 40 seconds Cowboy and people were still defending you, not the best idea to say he wasnt done and basically wanted a way out.

The fight was so long ago, what was said back then was what was needed to be said. nobody cares now what's the truth.

Hmm. This fight was too weird. I'm not sure what it was exactly but the lead up, his plan to refuse to use his wrestling, That kind of damage supposedly from shoulder strikes..?

And now Covington is mouthing off again, and will be back again...

There's a few other things...the return of Conor right now...his plan to dabble in 170....the timing...I dunno...I used to like to watch pro wrestling, Ultimate Warrior and such...this is either a bunch of odd stuff ironically lining up all at once or...I don't want to say it...

LL's classics still get play 30+ years later. SiriusXM even gave him his own channel.

Canibus went at the crown and got beheaded. LL wasn't even in prime form anymore in the late 90's and still crushed him like a bug.

Where? On an elevator? On Spotify? Lol, give me a break.

Canibus 2nd round KO is one of the best diss tracks of all time. LL's doesn't measure up. Eminem was a much more worthy adversary for Bus.

Bus had him dead to rights with this line: "99 percent of your fans wear high heels". Pop shit. Canibus might have fewer fans ("99% .... don't exist"), but they the real ones.

Canibus will be remembered as a creative lyricist with off the wall rhymes and a unique personality. LL is just a commercial rapper who doesn't even crack the top 10 (or even 20) on anyone's list.

It's not that he lost to him.

It's how he lost to him.

A couple "vicious" shoulder strikes, that according to Cerrone, DID NOT break his nose or orbital, and a "devastating" toe kick, that DID NOT break his nose or orbital either.

Then he folded up like a cheap tent, staring at Herb Dean through his forearms, blocking every punch, until the fight was stopped.

Pathetic, and will never be viewed any other way.

Dude sold himself down the river for a red panty pay check.

He deserves to be shit on for it.
Fucking agree bro. Still like COWBOY but i lost hespect after that shit

I really feel bad for Cowboy. The guy was pretty much universally loved until the Conor fight, and then because of the overwhelming, often irrational hate for Conor, Cowboy's entire career gets thrown under the bus for losing to him.

Cowboy had a reputation for choking under the brightest lights for years. The guy has 6, first round stoppage losses in his biggest fights, including two title fights.. He fights a lot and looks great against lesser fighters so people forget and the hype begins again. It's not like Conor was the first guy who make him curl up and quit like that.

None of that is to say it's a horrible fighter, much less a can. What separates the greats from the merely good are those who can elevate their game on the biggest stage. Cowboy shrinks.

LL Cool J is a better "act" and had a much better and more legendary, impactful, meaningful career in hip hop. However with that said, as a lyricist L wasn't on Canibuss level and LL lost that battle for sure.

Dude's nose was bleeding with the shoulder strikes though. Let's ignore visuals ...

A bloody nose doesn't mean anything. I get a bloody nose pretty easily, so if you think dmg equal blood nose, you're sadly mistaken.

Most everyone knew this was a bullshit match up from the time it was announced.

Why would Rogan spin? They’ll just say that actually all that stuff was fractured and tell their boy Cerrone to publicly say it was, Cerrone will do so once he stops licking their feet for a moment eventually

lol, and people were making Conor's stupid shoulder strikes to be some ungodly new weapon of war.

Cowboy was just overwhelmed and worthless in the clinch.

I feel relieved. I thought Cowboy died from the shoulder strikes.

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor
He is shot. What's surprising about that?? Gaethje fucked him up in a matter of minutes. Tony fucked him up in like 2 rounds..... and then he fought Conor, one of the biggest finishers in the game.

Dude has taken tremendous beatings over the years. Outside of beating Al Iaquinta, I can't say he's beaten anyone worth a damn in a long time.

Back