Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

Come on dude, we called out Coward Cerrone for his "coward mentality" before the fight. Even other fighters believed on skills and experience this was a fight Coward Cerrone should be able to win, but they "didn't know which Cerrone would show up." Dana White even made a statement trying to justify being scared before the fight, because people were questioning Coward's mentality. We questioned why Conor was being promised a title shot to beat a dude who was KO/TKO in his previous 2 fights.

Stephen A Smith called out Coward Cerrone before the fight, but Coward got annoyed because he was being asked tough uncomfortable questions.

So, to pretend that people just switched on Coward Cerrone because they hate Conor McGregor is just wrong. McGregor stated that he would beat Coward Cerrone even if he "had the flu," and he demonstrated that it could actually be true. LOL

Coward???

Really?

Who the fuck are you to call that man a coward? What's your fighting background?

Wow. I knew this forum had really gone to shit, but this may be a new low.

More proof that Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot who tried to glorify a jobber by doing damage control and lying about damage Cerrone sustained when in reality Cerorne folded like the jobber he always was.

I really feel bad for Cowboy. The guy was pretty much universally loved until the Conor fight, and then because of the overwhelming, often irrational hate for Conor, Cowboy's entire career gets thrown under the bus for losing to him.

He's always had a rep. for mentally checking out in critical fights in his career.

2 fights prior vs Ferguson his bizarre decision, as an MMA veteran, to blow his nose was questioned and even suspect for some.

Being used as a layup comeback fight for Conor to set up Conor's next title shot did draw some wayward fire to Cerrone though.

He's lying we all seen his face shatter

Coward???

Really?

Who the fuck are you to call that man a coward? What's your fighting background?

Wow. I knew this forum had really gone to shit, but this may be a new low.
Once again. Nothing new. Sherdog call Khabib and many others cowards dozens of times per thread.

is normal

tenor.gif

Lol @ conors psycho haters having a field day.

"LOL cowboy didnt have a broken orbital what a pussy he quit"

You guys are dorks, first Cowboy is a legit win for ferguson and gaetje but conor steamrolls him too but faster and easier at a healthier weight for Cowboy and all of a sudden hes a bum.

'He broke his fuckin orbital bone, man' - Joe Hogan.

Also Canibus> LL

Nah, man

The Ripper Strikes Back, that one track is better than anything Canibus put out against LL.

You can't compare Coward Cerrone with me. You have to compare him with other UFC fighters. You are making a false equivalence fallacy.

Imagine you went to a surgeon for a limb amputation, and he amputated the wrong limb. Are you going to be OK with the surgeon's incompetence, in your situation, because you don't have the skills to safely amputate your own limb? Of course not. You will report the surgeon for being incompetent.
<[analyzed}>

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor
It's almost like they used that as marketing to claim Conor's shoulder strikes are revolutionary.

how will the people defending his performance spin this now? It was common knowledge that the first shoulder strike broke his nose and orbital, basically ending the fight. It sure seems more and more like cowboy was just being cowboy and couldn't perform when it mattered.

View attachment 722709
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?

that was the whole basis of joe rogan defending him against stephen a

what was it rogan was saying, that stephen was wrong and out of his depth?

465a482f66ebc391.png

Translation my Dr’s can’t tell where the new fractures start and they old ones almost had a time to heal

Also Canibus> LL

LL destroyed Canibus career bruh

Even destroyed him when they were on the same song and that song was all over BET and MTV at the time, Canibus got buried.

"LL sir, may I please get the same tattoo as you sir?" - Canibus

LL destroyed Canibus career bruh

Even destroyed him when they were on the same song and that song was all over BET and MTV at the time, Canibus got buried.

"LL sir, may I please get the same tattoo as you sir?" - Canibus

Canibus is a legend, his creativity and skill as an artist will ultimately last the test of time.

LL was a commercial success, but his pop shit records won't hold up in the long run.

Canibus may have lost a few battles but he'll come out on top.

View attachment 722709
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?

same dude that’s had a million fights and yet blew his nose after getting it broken
He looks for the door under any pressure

View attachment 722709

Apparently his brain is broken. Idiot. Should have kept his mouth shut. Now he really looks bad.

Back