Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

GreatSaintGuillotine

You may not like what I say but it's the truth.
@Gold
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1580939546044.jpg
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor

It's difficult to believe what UFC and especially Dana says when they try to hype fighters these days.

Cowboy checked out four years ago.

Fight was a farce...a showcase fight for Conor's return.

Edit: 4 years is harsh, probably coincided moreso with birth of son 2 years ago. That's no slight, happens to many father.

Last edited:
What???

Steven A Smith the GOAT analyst confirmed???

Next ESPN broadcast:
ALmzd0c.jpg

"JOE ROGAN. CONOR MCGREGOR......... APOLOGIZE"

Last edited:
I came here for the brain dead comments.

His nose wasn't broken but his fighting heart sure was. Looking forward to hearing how Rogan spins this.

Confirmation that Stephen A was right and Joe Rogan was wrong all along. Cerrone just straight up quit
What???!

Steven A Smith the GOAT analyst confirmed???
All of us have to put some hespect on SAS name. The man may not know too much about the game technically but he calls it how it is.

I really feel bad for Cowboy. The guy was pretty much universally loved until the Conor fight, and then because of the overwhelming, often irrational hate for Conor, Cowboy's entire career gets thrown under the bus for losing to him.

'He broke his fuckin orbital bone, man' - Joe Hogan.

Also Canibus> LL

I really feel bad for Cowboy. The guy was pretty much universally loved until the Conor fight, and then because of the overwhelming, often irrational hate for Conor, Cowboy's entire career gets thrown under the bus for losing to him.

Exactly.
Kooks are showing more respect to some random sports commentator.
It is absurd

I hope this doesn't mean a quick comeback for Cowboy, he's taken plenty of damage as of late and could do with some proper recovery.

This makes joe rogan even more obnoxious which i thought wasnt possible.

Confirmation that Stephen A was right and Joe Rogan was wrong all along. Cerrone just straight up quit

Yeah totally man - unless your face is broken, there is no way you can be stopped - ever! Cowboy is a pussy!

Fuck yeah!

<36>

Hahahhahahahahahashshahaha

rogaine is gonna have a hard time banging an answer on his war keyboard

also dive. Just like i said. There is no way that thigh fractured or even hurt Cerrone. Or the shoulder strikes. It was a shit spectacle, but we all knew this on fight week judging by Cerrone’s candor

I love Cowoy. Always have. But him folding in big fights a has always been a major vocal criticism in the mma community. This is nothing new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back