Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

then why he got so much damage out of shoulder strikes?

They exaggerate injuries to make the opposing fighter look better. Shitty move, but it works.

View attachment 722709
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?

View attachment 722709
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?
Poor Cowboy trying to save whats left of his career.
We know.
You almost died that day Mang!95D67178-044C-4BDD-822E-A6EAEA6F438A.jpeg
Fractured face!!!
#shoulderfoo!

Those were clean hits from a killer 2.0 155er at 170!!

Please make a good use of that fat PPV money and heal yourself brother!

Last edited:
Where did the news of him breaking his nose and orbital originate?

Cerrone : My nose and orbital were never broken
Conor Load Garglers : yes they were

That was my first thought actually, I found it very hard to believe the shoulder strikes would do that much damage. That said, they hurt him a fair bit, he was too slow to react/adapt. Bad perfomance but not as bad as people are making it to be - Conor is one of the best finishers in the first round.

Funny how people take a big logical leap from

"Nose and orbital did not break" to "therefore he must have just quit"

And declare some sort of victory

24k posts
23k likes
Nobody cares, get wasted or something instead tubby

It would be easier to get likes if I started a new account nuthugging the most popular MMA fighter in the world so the white belts would drool over my posts, but alas, I have dignity.

Lets turn this into a height thread. So ll cool j is supposedly 6'2 (i just looked it up on google). Cowboy looks about 5'10 next to him if not shorter. The fuck.

This WWE dork claims to be 6'6"
Donald keeps cutting and gaining height

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/67368323_1503423763133500_3033244096345965401_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=ucNnQDo44ckAX-jF35q&oh=41d0e584953e151e7c4ee5e8ebbf4bf0&oe=5EB99AB5

Whether he quit or not, I'm more concerned about how his ability to recover and take shots is getting worse and worse

Whether he quit or not, I'm more concerned about how his ability to recover and take shots is getting worse and worse

And that's fine. He did take a number of shots up to the head kick which put him into cover up mode. The knee landed fairly solid right on the dome prior.

Hard to know many fighters could shake those off

for reference:

so stephen a smith was right LOL

joe rogan will avoid adressing this at all cost

Actually it went like this:

"That was the worst performance I have ever seen. Cowboy quit or took a dive"

"Nuh uh, he got his nose and orbital shattered, that's real man."

"Cowboy says he didn't break anything"

"You're...taking a leap of logic"

So... yall still cant see the fight was fixed?
yall really cant see cerrone take a dive for 2-3 mill? Someone whose normalized to losing and taking a beating?
Its not a big deal to cowboy if he loses. He still gets paid. This time he just gets paid a shit ton of money.

But wait, you dont want to believe it because itll have you questioning everything about the sport you love.
So you stick with believing he didnt dive. Because if you did believe he dove, then the UFC will not be what it once was to you anymore.
You will lose a big piece of yourself because you believe in the UFC.
But you cant have that happen, so you deny it at all cost.

Back