Media Cowboy claims nose and orbital were never broken

View attachment 722709
If he didn't suffer any breaks then that's kind of worse in my opinion. Cowboy has been in the game for most of his life. Between his kick boxing fights (pro and amateur) and MMA fights he's pushing over 100 combat sport bouts. He's taken a lot of damage over the years. At what point do you either slow down or call it a career?

You don't have to break stuff to be hurt out of a fight.

This is why it seems like cowboy did something beneficial to both guys for the ufc. He gets a 6 fight..all money fights..contract from the ufc week of the fight. Conor gets an easy win, not damaged at all, and can slide right in the door if Tony gets injured. We might see a.c another dolly incident, but artem piping Tony's knee like tonya Harding....giving conor the key to his rematch.

This is why it seems like cowboy did something beneficial to both guys for the ufc. He gets a 6 fight..all money fights..contract from the ufc week of the fight. Conor gets an easy win, not damaged at all, and can slide right in the door if Tony gets injured. We might see a.c another dolly incident, but artem piping Tony's knee like tonya Harding....giving conor the key to his rematch.

I don't think so. If Conor and Khabib do fight again, it's going to be in Saudi Arabia with a huge site fee, with the UFC getting a huge piece. That's why Dana wants this fight so much. Despite it essentially being a mismatch. He wants that Arab oligarch cash.

lol that only makes his piss poor performance even more laughable.

His nose does look caved in, maybe it was like that before and got messed up again. Don't know.
upload_2020-2-5_17-17-43.jpeg

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor

People also claim that Conor has little power when his record is 1 TKO after another. People are fucking morons..

He’s fought a lot. He wasn’t knocked silly. He was hirt from the physical
Pain and didn’t want to go through hell to win.
He used to but not anymore.

But people on here said his face was fractured and that's why he curled into a ball and waited for a ref stoppage as soon as he took a single hard shot against Conor

I'm one who said that and I admit I got bamboozled by the UFC

If they say a guy has broken bones, I assume it to be true. I guess I'll be more careful in the future

Dana is not a doctor, neither is Rogan. Swollen eye and and bloody nose do not necessarily mean fracture.

SAS was right all along..
Folded like a cheap tent..

Lets turn this into a height thread. So ll cool j is supposedly 6'2 (i just looked it up on google). Cowboy looks about 5'10 next to him if not shorter. The fuck.

Why aren't ALL Conors fan boys in here apologizing?

"His face was BLASTED by the flying knee. His nose was DESTROYED by the shoulder strikes. He got his orbital bone BROKEN IN THE FIRST 15 SECONDS"
<{cruzshake}>
@kflo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back